- Magnificent end of terrace, Georgian town residence approached via a flight of granite steps to the front.
- Meticulously refurbished throughout in 2005 / 2006.
- A wealth of period features throughout including cornice work, sliding sash windows, shutters and Chesney's of London sandstone mantle pieces.
- Extensive use of wide plank walnut flooring.
- Villeroy and Boch bathrooms.
- Fully fitted Miele electrical appliances.
- Wired for surround sound throughout.
- Digital security alarm system.
- Premier sought after Dublin 4 location.
- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Under floor heating in reception hall and main bathrooms.
- Residential disc parking available on Burlington Road.
Number 99 Upper Leeson Street which was refurbished and transformed in 2005 now enjoys a delightful balance of period and contemporary living accommodation in this first class residential location in the heart of Dublin 4.
Internally the property which is laid out over 3 floors extends to approximately 340sq.m (3,664sq.ft) and enjoys elegant, well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation throughout. There are two magnificent inter connecting reception rooms at first floor level with beautiful period detail and a pleasant bright aspect towards Leeson Street to the front. There is a contemporary kitchen / breakfast room located on a large return to the rear of the property off which there is a utility room and access via a turned staircase to a feature garden room with superb rooftop terrace. This is a wonderful space which enjoys a pleasant southerly aspect with views over Burlington Road. There is a gracious family room or third reception room at hall floor level. The versatile accommodation currently comprises four generous bedrooms, three of which are en suite. The master bedroom is located at the top of the property and runs the full width of the house and is complete with dressing area with contemporary en suite off. The main house enjoys classically proportioned accommodation with sash windows, shutters, cornicework and fireplaces.
This important residence is prominently located on the corner of Burlington Road and Upper Leeson Street a comfortable walk from Grafton Street. This is a location of enviable convenience a short stroll from Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Ranelagh with its selection of specialist shops. Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club is a short stroll away, as are the wonderful amenities of Herbert Park. The Aircoach which provides easy access to Dublin Airport is easily accessible as are a number of regular bus services to and from Dublin City Centre.
- A flight of Granite Steps leads to the Hall Door with the feature Fanlight over
- Reception Hall (1.9m x 7.5m)
- with tiled floor, cornice work, underfloor heating.
- Family Room (5.4m x 5.25m)
- with sliding sash picture window to front, stone fireplace with gas fire inset, cornice work, surround sound.
- Bedroom 3 (5.2m x 5.35m)
- with cast iron fireplace, centre ceiling rose, extensive built in wardrobes. Picture window overlooking rear courtyard.
- Lower Hall
- Shower Room
- with shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled wall & heated towel rail.
- Large Shelved Hot Press
- Bedroom 4 (4.1m x 3.75m)
- Large feature bay window to side overlooking Burlington Road. Door to
- En Suite
- with shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- with turned staircase to
- Kitchen & Roof Garden
- Kitchen (3.45m x 3.75)
- with a range of floor and eye level press units, centre island unit with Silestone worktop, one 1/2 bowl stainless sink unit, Miele 5 ring gas hob and Miele stainless steel extractor over, Miele electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, Miele wine fridge, recessed lighting, walnut flooring, Miele integrated dishwasher, Miele integrated microwave, intercom to hall door.
- Breakfast Room (2.45m x 5.5m)
- with walnut flooring, 2 sliding sash windows to side.
- Utility Room
- with Miele washer & dryer, sink unit, wall and floor presses
- Study/ Garden Room (3.45m x 3.0m)
- with feature curved roof. Windows and double doors leading out to
- Rooftop Terrace
- An attractive Staircase leads from the Hall Floor in the main house to the First Floor return and First Floor proper
- First Floor
- Dining Room (5.25m x 5.35m)
- polished stone fireplace, ionic columns, stainless steel hearth, gas fire inset, picture window to rear. Double doors to
- Magnificent Drawing Room (7.3m x 5.4m)
- with stained pine flooring, matching stone fireplace, two large sliding sash windows to front, excellent ceiling height, centre ceiling rose, surround sound. Turned staircase with feature window to
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 4.7m)
- Picture window to rear. Shower. Heated towel rail.
- En Suite
- with wc, whb
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.4m x 7.4m)
- with stained timber flooring, two picture windows overlooking front, dressing area with extensive range of built in wardrobes, door to
- Contemporary En Suite
- wth wc, whb, large step in power shower.
The house is approached via a delightful landscaped, railed front garden with a flight of granite steps leading to the hall door. To the rear there are communal courtyard gardens. There is a bin store to the side of the property. Residential disc parking is available on Burlington Road.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.