- Superb Victorian two storey over garden level property
- Versatile accommodation laid out as office and residential
- Excellent south facing rear garden
- Ample off street parking for approximately 8 cars- provided by a large drive way
- Location second to none minutes from St. Stephen's Green
- Potential to use as residential or office space
- Beautiful well proportioned rooms
- Granite shed to rear with pedestrian access to Swan Place
- Garden level benefits from separate access to front of property
A location second to none, exceptionally well located between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge villages, adjacent to Leeson Street offering a wide selection of amenities within the immediate area including specialist shops, bars, restaurants, various schools, the RDS and Herbert Park. The property is also within walking distance of the city centre and offers excellent transport links including Lansdowne DART Station and various bus routes with services to both Ballsbridge and Donnybrook.
- Hallway (2.3m x 7m)
- Bright spacious entrance hallway
- Kitchenette (4m x 1.85m)
- Off hallway with window overlooking rear garden. Good range of units.
- Reception Room (6.45m x 5m)
- Beautiful bright room with with large sash window ovelrooking Leeson Street, fireplace with marble mantle, tiled inset, open fire. Currently laid out in office use.
- Reception Room 2 (4.4m x 5.75m)
- Spacious room to the rear with open fire, black marble fireplace with tiled inset, attractive sash window overlooking rear of property, with centre rose, ceiling cornicing.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Access to fire escape to rear garden.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, window to side.
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, window to side, Triton T90 shower.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Inner Hallway
- with kitchenette, range of eye and floor level units, plumbed for washing machine, hob.
- Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., wash hand basin, storage, intercom
- Bedroom 1 (4.25m x 4.3m)
- (average), with sash window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 5m)
- with sash window overlooking front, range of built in wardrobes, storage cupboards. door to
- Bedroom 3 (4m x 3.7m)
- overlooking rear, with door to
- Kitchenette (1.9m x 2.65m)
- Off bedroom 3 . This space could be used as an ensuite bathroom also.
- HALL FLOOR RETURN
- Office/Reception Room (3.7m x 3.3m)
- with fire access onto roof
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Separate entrance at garden level from front of property
- Inner hallway (5m x 1.65m)
- with intercom, security alarm panel, understairs storage
- Room 1 (3.1m x 5m)
- with sash window overlooking front
- Room 2 (3.35m x 3.8m)
- with bath with shower over, w.c., window out to rear.
- Storage Room (1.3m x 4.2m)
- Studio (4.1m x 4.2m)
- with window overlooking rear garden, door to
- Kitchenette (2.3m x 3.3m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, sink unit, window to side
- Studio (3.65m x 8.85m)
- step up from end of hall, with large window overlooking rear garden.
- on the right, with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, window to side.
- with range of units, space for freestanding cooker
- Outside (c.23m)
- A particular feature of this fine property is the south facing rear garden, mainly laid in lawn with granite store to the rear, pedestrian access to swan place. To the front of the property there is ample parking provided by a driveway.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.