- Attractive two storey over garden level period residence
- Two gracious interconnecting reception rooms at hall level
- Many period features including cornice work, double doors and window shutters
- Well set back off Leeson Street with ample off street parking within the professionally landscaped area
- Very fine south facing rear garden with vehicular access in Leeson Village
- Floor area approximately 204 sqm (2,195 sqft)
- Prime Dublin location
- Gas fired central heating
- Landscaped garden with Indian sandstone patio, lawn and cut granite walls
Internally No. 65A Leeson Street Upper has been upgraded and exceptionally well cared for over the years whilst retaining beautiful period features throughout. At hall level there is a gracious reception hall with two very fine interconnecting reception rooms with salvaged French oak timber flooring. The living accommodation is continued at garden level where there is an attractive open plan kitchen and living room ideal for day to day family living. There is also a cloakroom and w.c. at ground floor level and study on the return. The comfortable living accommodation is complemented by three bedrooms on the first floor together with a family bathroom. The property comes to the market with the benefit of ample parking for three cars within the professionally landscaped grounds to the front with further parking to the rear in Leeson Village. An important feature is the generous south facing rear garden measuring approximately 60 ft in length with Indian sandstone patio, lawn and bordered by attractive cut granite walls.
The property is well positioned with a host of amenities within a short walk including St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street, Dublin’s premier shopping district.
Also within a short walk is Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Ranelagh offering a wide selection of specialist shops. Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club is just across the way.
- Hallway (1.7m x 9.3m)
- with attractive fan light over hall door and stained glass panels to side, very fine salvaged French oak flooring, ceiling coving, feature arch, radiator cover and door to
- Drawing Room (4.7m x 5m)
- with oak flooring, ceiling cornice, picture window overlooking front, white marble chimney piece and double doors leading to
- Dining Room (4.7m x 4.1m)
- with extensive fitted book shelving, window looking south over garden, ceiling cornice and marble chimney piece.
- Study (3m x 2m)
- with oak flooring
- Lower Hall (1.7m x 7.4m)
- with Belfast sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, door to patio and rear garden.
- Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., heated towel rail, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Store Room
- under granite steps, built in cloaks cupboard, wine rack and shelving.
- Kitchen (4.8m x 4.8m)
- fitted with a range of wall and floor presses, polished granite work surface, Zanussi oven and hob, Siemens dishwasher, Aga one and a half bowl sink unit, window seat, maple flooring and Concertina glazed doors leading to
- Family Room (4m x 4.1m)
- with maple flooring, shelving and marble chimney piece.
- First Floor Return
- with bath, w.c., oval w.h.b. on marble stand and medicine cabinet.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 4.2m)
- with built-in wardrobes, dressing table and shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 5.1m)
- with oak flooring, vaulted ceiling and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes (painted sliding doors not included).
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 2.4m)
A particular feature to this important property is the landscaped front area of the terrace that is been exceptionally well designed and planted. To the rear there is an most attractive south facing garden measuring approximately 60 ft in length and enjoys a large Indian sandstone patio together with an attractive lawn and well maintained flower beds. There is also a garden shed together with pedestrian rear access leading to Leeson Village where there is further vehicular parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com