- Substantial six bedroom residence
- Outstanding location,
- 5 minutes from Stillorgan village
- Two reception roomsBreakfast room
- Large kitchen area
- Sunny west facing rear garden
- Downstairs w.c.
- Potential to extend S.P.P.
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 153 sqm (1,647 sqft)
Well maintained over the years, the property offers bright spacious and accommodation throughout comprising of an large entrance hallway, front living room, dining room, downstairs shower room, kitchen and breakfast area. Upstairs there are five ample sized bedrooms and a main bathroom. The attic has been renovated to a sixth bedroom with plentiful eaves storage. To the front of the property the garden is lawned with beautiful border planting. There is access to the garage prefect for storage or to be converted to an extra room. Ample off street car parking for 2/3 vehicles, side access to a west facing rear garden extending to approx. 16m / 50 ft. which is lawned boarded by hedging with flowerbeds and a patio area.
The property enjoys a premier setting, Kilmacud Road and within five minutes’ walk of Stillorgan village which boasts an abundance of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries. The transport links the property enjoys are second to none and it is within minutes walking distance of the local luas station and numerous bus routes. An array of local schools and colleges are within easy reach, including Saint Benildas College, Mount Anvil Secondary School, Dominican College, Sion Hill, Saint Andrews College, Oaklands Primary School, Scol Orcan and UCD.
Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking an ideal family home.
- Entrance Porch
- with tiled floor, leading to
- Entrance Hallway (4.85m x 2.45m)
- with under stairs cloakroom area.
- Living Room (4.30m x 3.45m)
- with marble fireplace with solid fuel stove. Window overlooking garden to front.
- Dining Room (7.45m x 3.25m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear. The measurement incorporates a wheelchair-accessible shower room with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Breakfast Room (2.45m x 2.35m)
- with door to lard press. Window overlooking rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (6.15m x 2.90m)
- with traditional oak fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, Whirlpool hob and Hotpoint double oven, extractor fan, sink unit, part tiled wall, door to covered side passage.
- Landing (3.40m x 2.40m)
- with hot press / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front) (4.20m x 3.45m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboard over.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear) (3.65m x 3.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear) (2.20m x 2.50m)
- Bedroom 4 (to front) (4.53m x 2.50m)
- Bedroom 5 (to front) (2.45m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom (2.35m x 1.75m)
- with wheelchair accessible shower, w.c., w.h.b., part tiled wall.
- Staircase from Landing
- leads to
- Bedroom 6 (4.55m x 3.20m)
- with built-in wardrobes and door to eaves storage.
- Covered Side Passage (1.60m x 11.6m)
- with pedestrian access to front. Plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Door to w.c. / w.h.b. Door to rear garden.
- Garage (5.15m x 2.55m)
To the side of the property is a covered side passage 1.60m x 11.6m (5'3" x 38'1") with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, and a downstairs w.c.. Door to rear garden and pedestrian access to front. The garden to the front is lawned with mature hedgerow bordering with flower beds and off-street car parking for 2/3 vehicles leading to the garage. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the covered side passage. The garden to the rear enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and extends to approx. 16m / 50 ft. in length with lawn garden with bordering trees, shrubs, plants and hedgerow. There is a paved patio. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence. The garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to its rear.
BER No. 106354855
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com