- Fully cleared and ready to go refurbishment project
- Large east facing rear garden
- Rear vehicular access
- Highly accessible residential location
- Many period features still intact
- Numerous bus stops and train station nearby
- Approximate Floor Area 135 Sqm / 1,454 Sqft
No. 60 Upper Drumcondra Road offers an excellent opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike. This imposing two storey residence offers spacious accommodation, and while currently set out in five residential units and needing refurbishment, some original architectural features remain intact.
At ground floor level there are two units: one studio unit and a one bedroom unit. There is also a storage area under the stairs. On the return level is a studio unit with a bathroom. There is a further self-contained two bedroom unit on the first floor with living area, kitchenette and bathroom. The final unit is on in the 1st floor return with views over the rear garden and Dublin City.
To the rear of the property there is an east facing garden with a concrete patio and lawn area. There are two block built sheds with rear vehicular access.
The location of this fine property could not be more convenient. Situated on an elevated site whilst set back from and overlooking Drumcondra Road, the property is located just minutes’ walk of a host of local shops, schools, churches and recreational amenities. The property is within 10 minutes’ walk from Dublin’s city centre and only minutes stroll away from Drumcondra Railway Station. Dublin International Airport is within a 15 minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway. The property is also located in close proximity to the Mater Hospital, Bon Secours Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, The National Botanic Gardens, Bolton Street DIT, Dublin City University and directly across the road from St. Patrick’s Teaching College.
- Entrance Hall (7.45m x 1.50m)
- Original timber floors, stairs to first floor and stairs down to lower ground level, fuse boards and other meters located here. High ceilings with cornicing and central rose.
- Unit No 1:
- Entrance Hall (1.25m x 1.70m)
- Original timber floors, high ceilings and cornicing,
- Kitchen/living room (4.7m ( into bay) x 4.25m)
- overlooking Upper Drumcondra Road there is kitchen cum living room, original timber floorboards, high ceilings, feature bay window to front, cornicing and central rose, UPC television point, telephone point.
- Bathroom (1.40m x 2.15m)
- tiled floors and partially tiled walls, extractor fan, enclosed shower, w.c, w.h.b.
- Bedroom (3.15m x 3.60m)
- timber floors, high ceilings, cornicing and central rose, window and door to rear garden.
- Unit No 2:
- Lower ground floor to rear
- Lobby area (0.85m x 3.10m)
- before entering the apartment. PVC door to rear and terracotta tiled floors.
- Living / Kitchen (3.15m x 3.15m)
- terracotta tiled floors and a frosted window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom (1.40m x 1.35m)
- w.c., w.h.b. enclosed shower, extractor fan and a heater.
- Return level 1:
- Unit No: 3
- Original timber floors and window overlooking the rear, own fuse board and bathroom, storage heating point
- Living / Kitchen (2.80m x 3.25m + 1.05m x 1.75m)
- original timber floors and window overlooking the rear, own fuse board and bathroom, storage heating point.
- Bathroom (1.75m x 1.35m)
- tiled floors and w.c., w.h.b., enclosed shower.
- First Floor landing (0.80m x 1.80m)
- Unit No: 4
- Entrance Hall (1.35m x 1.75m)
- Kitchen/living room (3.95m x 3.95m)
- at the rear of the house, original timber floors, window overlooking the rear, high ceilings.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 2.35m)
- high ceilings, original timber floors.
- Bedroom 2 (4.65m x 3.45m)
- includes en suite, double bay window, bedroom to front and bathroom with w.c., w.h.b. and enclosed shower, tiled floors and extractor fan.
- First floor return / Unit 5 (4.65m x 3.25m)
- original timber floors, window to rear and side, attic access point.
BER No. 108360603
Energy Performance Indicator: 435.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org