- Substantial five bed detached residence
- Occupies an elevated site extending to approx. 0.16 hectares
- Zoned The subject site is zoned ‘Z1’ in the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022 with the objective to ‘protect, provide and improve residential amenities.
- Ample off-street parking to the side for 4 to 5 cars
- Fully landscaped garden to the front
- Large private rear garden set in lawn with two walled gardens and an abundance of mature trees and shrubs
- Five bedrooms ( Master En suite with walk-in wardrobe)
- Roof top terrace and balcony at first floor level overlooking the rear garden
- Double glazed windows
- Converted garage/domestic shed to side/rear
- Floor area approx. 255sqm (2745sqft)
The property enjoys wonderful 3.05m ceiling heights, decorative coving, centre roses and beautiful fireplaces. At first floor level there are two double bedrooms, two large single bedrooms, and one Master bedroom with an en suite shower room & a walk-in wardrobe and hot press. The family bathroom is also on this level. To the rear of the landing one enters a large first floor roof terrace / balcony, again enjoying a great deal of privacy and providing a wonderful vantage point from which to look over the rear garden.
The large rear garden is an oasis of tranquillity. Immediately outside the house there is a paving stone area leading to a beautiful patio area with a pedestrian side access. One pathway leads to a converted garage and seclude clothes drying area. Another pathway leads down the centre of the walled garden to the rear with extensive mature trees and shrubs set in lawn and leading to a second rear garden which extends to the back boundary of the property. In years gone by this served as a basketball court and is an area that could be developed for a variety of uses and amenities. The patio area measures 6.00m x 6.00m.
The subject site is zoned ‘Z1’ in the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022 with the objective to ‘protect, provide and improve residential amenities. This would allow future residential development subject to the necessary planning permission. The property is well suited to extending if required and there is also a large attic suitable for conversion.
Upper Drumcondra Road is a most well regarded road in the heart of Drumcondra village and 138 is situated within walking distance of a host of local amenities including numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent schools and Universities. It is also situated within walking distance of Dublin city centre and the surrounding area is well serviced by numerous bus routes. The M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin international airport re within a 15 minute drive of the property. Drumcondra train station is also within a 5 minute walk.
- Entrance Porch (1.40m x 3.30m)
- with 3m high ceiling, window overlooking front garden and door to
- Entrance Hall (7.05m x 3.30m)
- spacious reception hallway with high ceilings, decorative coving, centre roses.
- Reception Room One (5.20m x 4.65m (excluding bay))
- wonderful reception room with feature marble fireplace with tiled inset and gas insert. Large bay window overlooking the front garden. Decorative coving and centre roses. 3.05m ceiling heights and archway leading to
- Reception Room Two (3.95m x 5.45m)
- spacious dining room with high ceilings, decorative coving, centre rose and sliding doors leading to patio area and rear garden.
- Cloakroom (1.65m x 1.35m)
- Reception Room Three (3.65m x 7.15m (excluding bay))
- spacious self-contained reception room with feature marble open fireplace and bay window overlooking front garden.
- Guest WC (1.85m x 1.35m)
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.60m x 6.50m)
- with extensive wall and floor mounted units and ample counter space. Door leading to rear garden.
- First floor Accommodation
- Landing (5.80m x 2.05m)
- spacious landing with access to roof terrace and balcony.
- Balcony (4.25m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom One (4.80m x 5.40m (exlcuding bay))
- master bedroom to front. Large double bedroom with built in presses and impressive bay window overlooking the front garden. Decorative coving, centre rose and high ceiling.
- Ensuite (4.25m x 2.00m)
- bright, spacious ensuite with wc, whb, bath and bidet.
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.05m x 1.25m)
- Bedroom Two (4.80m x 3.25m)
- double bedroom with windows overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom Three (4.70m x 3.80m (excluding bay))
- large double bedroom with feature bay window overlooking the front garden. Interconnecting with
- Bedroom Four (3.90m x 2.50m)
- double bedroom.
- Bedroom Five (2.65m x 3.55m)
- double bedroom overlooking rooftop terrace and rear garden.
- Bathroom (2.40m x 2.60m and 1.40m x 1.40m)
- family bathroom with white suite; wc, whb, bath and separate stand in shower.
- Hotpress (1.70m x 0.90m)
BER No. 109707513
Energy Performance Indicator: 475.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.