- Superb kitchen/dining room extension to the rear with double doors opening out to the rear garden
- Well-proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Highly convenient and sought after location, a short walk to Ranelagh & Rathmines
- Adjacent to Beechwood LUAS
- Attractively landscaped front and rear gardens with wide side entrance
- Floor area approximately 127sq.m (1,367sq.ft.)
Number 15 is approached by a set of granite steps leading up to the hall door which opens into the impressive hallway with ornate ceiling coving, centre rose and high ceiling (12ft) off which there is a large living room to the front with attractive marble fireplace, a downstairs w.c., kitchen/breakfast room extension with utility, downstairs third bedroom, and bathroom. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms, both double rooms with cast iron fireplaces, and the master bedroom has two sets of fitted wardrobes. Outside there are landscaped front and rear gardens and a side entrance.
Beechwood Avenue upper is a highly regarded and most sought after quiet residential road in upper Ranelagh. It is located a two minute walk to Beechwood LUAS station and a host of select shopping facilities including Mortons on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for a good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sanford Park, Scoíl Bríde and Ranelagh Multi Denominational School are in the vicinity, not to mention the close proximity to Dublin’s primary business, financial, and shopping districts in the heart of Dublin 2, all of which are easily accessible on the LUAS.
- Reception Hall (1.53m x 5.30m)
- Tiled floor, high ceilings with ornate ceiling coving and centre rose, the ceiling height is 3.68m, dado rail, stairs to upper floor, steps down to
- Understairs WC
- pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor
- Drawing Room (4.65m x 4.10m)
- high ceilings, ornate ceiling coving and centre rose, picture rail, attractive marble fireplace with cast iron inset, ceiling height 3.68m, double glazed pvc sash windows to the front.
- Inner Hall (0.90m x 2.10m)
- off which is:
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 3.60m)
- Painted cast iron fireplace with raised tile hearth, door leading out to the rear.
- Living Room (3.35m x 4.65m)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, door to inner lobby/utility
- Inner Lobby/Utility Room (1.7m x 2.6m)
- plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher. Door out to the side. Access hatch to attic's door, tiled floor and door to
- Bathroom (2.20m x 2.60m)
- with corner bath with power shower, w.c., freestanding bath with shower attachement, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floors, recessed downlighting and underfloor heating.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5m x 4.20m)
- part tiled walls, tiled floor. Fitted with a very good range of high gloss press and drawer units, breakfast bar with one and half bowl sink unit, solid oak work surfaces, 5 ring Bosch stainless steel gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel oven beneath. Integrated fridge freezer, hot press. Note the kitchen houses the gas fired central heating boiler which has been recently replaced. Recessed downlighting, surround sound, double doors adding superb light into the kitchen. Also a Velux roof light. This room brings you straight into the garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 2.75m)
- painted cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 (3.15m x 4.65m)
- two sets of ceiling to floor fitted Sliderobe wardrobes. Cast iron fireplace.
The front of the property has a set of granite steps leading up to the hall door, a low maintenance walled garden, mainly in gravel with raised beds and a wide entrance. The rear garden which measures approximately 7.1m (23ft) in length x 7.6m (25ft) in width, is fully paved with raised flower beds and boarders. Patio area, granite wall, timber Barna shed, internal courtyard area, outdoor lighting and water tap.
BER No. 111544581
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.04 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.