- Exclusive address
- Attractive landscaped gardens
- Energy efficient
- Climate remote heating controls
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage extending to an additional 180 sq ft
Presented in immaculate condition throughout, the property has benefitted from significant upgrading and regular maintenance as evidenced by the highly efficient B3 BER certification.
Tyrol is located close to a number of regular bus routes and has a range of primary and post primary schools nearby. Douglas Village with all its amenities is a short stroll away making this a superb family home.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this fine property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall: (4.41m x 2.75m)
- Amtico Cherrywood flooring, NorDan secure external dorset.
- Guest W.C.: (3.61m x 1.6m)
- White two piece ceramic suite with tiled flooring.
- Sitting Room: (3.59m x 8.27m)
- A wonderfully bright room with two large picture windows and open fireplace.
- Kitchen: (4.41m x 4.61m)
- An extensive kitchen with contemporary floor tiling and fitted units at floor and eye level to include integrated appliances. A breakfast counter provides extra space and also serves to separate the kitchen from the living area.
- Living Area: (3.85m x 4.32m)
- Arched off the kitchen, two veluxes and a sliding patio door allow both an abundance of light and garden views. Wood burning stove insert, wall to wall display units and carpet complete this room.
- Utility Room: (3.85m x 2.5m)
- Located off the living area, and with access to the rear garden, this fine sized utility room benefits from fitted units at floor and eye level, double sink, is plumbed for washing machine and tiled.
- Bedroom 1: (3.62m x 4.2m)
- Located to the front of the property, this good sized master bedroom offers ample space and light. Wall to wall built in wardrobes and carpet complete this bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: (3.62m x 3.95m)
- Also located to the front of the property, this room provides a very generous second bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 3: (4.38m x 2.42m)
- Situated to the rear of the property, with built in wardrobes and carpet this fine double bedroom overlooks the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (4.38m x 2.5m)
- Currently arranged as a more than ample single bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bathroom: (3.67m x 2.05m)
- Beautifully presented with tasteful tiling, this fine family bathroom has a white 3 piece suite with shower enclosure.
- Large converted attic separated into two distinct rooms, velux windows provide plenty of light and offer a range of usage options.
Tyrol enjoys beautiful gardens both front and rear. The front garden is tastefully landscaped with a mix of lawn, planting and gravel. The driveway provides off street parking for at least three cars. The mature rear garden is also cleverly planted and lawned and is further enhanced with a most attractive covered seating area to relax, unwind or entertain. Finally, a patio is accessed directly from the living area via glazed sliding doors.
BER No. 109129163
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.1 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com