- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Accessed by a pedestrian gate with vehicular access off a lane to the rear and detached garage providing off street car parking
- Mature level gardens and grounds of approximately 0.33 acre
- Light infused generously proportioned accommodation
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close to a wide selection of primary and secondary schools
- Within a short stroll of Monkstown/Salthill and Dun Laoghaire DART stations and a regular bus service including the 46A
- Very convenient to the amenities in Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Main Street
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by a host of recreational and leisure facilities such as Monkstown Tennis Club and leisure centre as well the marine activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Floor area of approximately 214sq.m (2,300sq.ft)
- Digital Alarm
This superb family home is located in the much sought after and highly desirable area of Monkstown just a short walking distance from Dun Laoghaire and Monkstown/Salthill DART stations as well as regular bus services on York Road including the 46A. There are a wide range of excellent facilities and amenities in Monkstown and Dun Laoghaire that include local and boutique shops, shopping centres, cafes, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire has the IMC Cinema and Pavilion Theatre as well as the superb facilities on the seafront and promenade.
Along with a selection of excellent primary and secondary schools to include Scoil Lorcain, Castle Park Dalkey, C.B.C Monkstown and Rathdown Glenageary to name a few, there are many recreational and leisure amenities close by such as golf and tennis clubs and the Monkstown Leisure Centre with a swimming pool. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Porched Entrance (1.2m x 4.1m)
- with arched red brick and quarry tiled floor
- Entrance Hallway (4.4m x 3.1m)
- with ceiling coving, enclosed fuse board and recessed arch with mirror
- an original butlers pantry with quarry tiled floor, window overlooking the front, deep drawers, fitted shelving and fuse board zRoomSize3=2.4m x 1.4m zRoomName4=Shower Room zRoomDesc4=with step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor and partially tiled walls zRoomName5=Dining Room zRoomDesc5=with bay window overlooking the front, open fire with brass hood, tiled insert and a magnificent mahogany mantle and surround, ceiling coving, centre rose and door leading through to the zRoomSize5=5.2m x 5.1m zRoomName6=Sunroom/Conservatory zRoomDesc6=with tiled ceramic floor and door to rear garden zRoomSize6=2.8m x 4m zRoomName7=Drawing Room zRoomDesc7=with bay window overlooking the front, open fire with brass hood, tiled insert and a magnificent mahogany mantle and surround, ceiling coving, centre rose and door leading through to the zRoomSize7=5.1m x 6.9m zRoomName8=Inner Lobby/Utility Area zRoomSize8=1.6m x 2.2m zRoomName9=Kitchen/Breakfast Room zRoomDesc9=with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, provision for electric cooker and door to the rear zRoomSize9=5.2m x 5.2m zRoomName10=Upstairs zRoomName11=Landing zRoomName12=Bedroom 1 zRoomDesc12=with picture railing, sink unit and open fireplace with oak mantle and surround zRoomSize12=4.4m x 4.43m zRoomName13=Bedroom 2 zRoomDesc13=with sliderobe wardrobes zRoomSize13=4.3m x 2.5m zRoomName14=Bedroom 3 zRoomDesc14=with picture railing, fitted wardrobes and open fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset with beautiful oak mantle and surround zRoomSize14=5m x 4.4m zRoomName15=Bedroom 4 zRoomDesc15=with wash hand basin, shelved hot press, picture railing, open fireplace with cast iron hood, tiled inset and cast iron mantle and surround zRoomSize15=5.1m x 3.4m zRoomName16=Bathroom zRoomDesc16=with bath, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor zRoomName17=Separate W.C.
The property is approached by a pedestrian path with rear vehicular access off a lane which is approached from Knapton Road. The level and mature gardens and grounds extend to approximately 0.33 acre abundant with shrubbery, planting and trees.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.