- Well-presented accommodation of approximately 92 sq.m. (990 sq.ft.).
- Large attic offering enormous potential to be converted into additional living space.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off-street car parking.
- Low maintenance sunny rear garden of approximately 8m (25ft).
- Burglar alarm.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included.
- Highly regarded location being adjacent to Rathgar Village with a host of local amenities on the doorstep.
- Double glazed Rationale windows.
This wonderful property is positioned in a highly regarded and most central setting with a wide selection of amenities available literally on its doorstep to include a variety of eateries, restaurants, bars, local and boutique shops in both Rathgar and Rathmines and further extensive shopping facilities at Dundrum, Nutgrove and Rathfarnham shopping centres. Within close proximity are numerous primary and secondary schools including The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, St. Mary’s College, Rathmines, Gonzaga College and Terenure and Templeogue Colleges. Also in the vicinity are numerous sporting and leisure activities to include Milltown and Castle Golf Clubs, Dartry Health Club, Brookfield Tennis Club and Rathgar Tennis and Bowling Club. Excellent public transport is available with regular bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre together with the LUAS at Milltown and Cowper.
- Entrance Hall: (4.04m x 1.02m)
- with tiled ceramic floor, ceiling coving, enclosed fused box and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (4.14m x 3.37m)
- with coal effect gas fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, ceiling coving and two centre roses.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.62m x 4.87m)
- with a range of fitted units and cupboards, part tiled ceramic floor, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Zanussi four-ring gas hob, integrated Whirlpool electric double oven, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, celling coving, two centre roses and access to the rear garden
- Utility Room: (1.56m x 1.97m)
- with tiled floor, storage presses, tiled splashback, sink unit, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and tiled ceramic floor.
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.80m x 1.76m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., extractor fan and tiled ceramic floor.
- Master Bedroom: (4.90m x 4.90m)
- with views over Rathgar Tennis and Bowling Club, fitted wardrobe, vanity unit and door to balcony area. Door to
- Ensuite: (0.90m x 2.13m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, extractor fan and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.87m x 3.61m)
- with fitted wardrobes and hatch to the attic.
- Bedroom 3: (3.63m x 1.97m)
- with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit.
- Bathroom: (1.92m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, extractor fan and tiled ceramic floor.
- Hotpress: (1.71m x 0.64m)
- with shelving and dual immersion.
A cobble-lock drive offers off street car parking to the front with a sunny low maintenance garden of approximately 8m (25ft) abundant with flowers and shrubbery beds to the rear. There is a south facing balcony of 1.07m x 1.78m (3’6” x 5’10”) with canopy off the master bedroom enjoying views over the grounds of the Rathgar Tennis and Bowling Club.
BER No. 112233325
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.71 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.