Bright, well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 151sq.m (1,625 sq.ft) comprising of interconnecting living and dining rooms with an archway through to the kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden, a utility room, a study/play room, guest wc, four bedrooms and a large family bathroom. There is a beautiful landscaped private east-facing rear garden and ample off street parking to the front.
Tritonville Road is a very popular residential road well positioned in equal distance from Sandymount and Ballsbridge. Sandymount village hosts a selection of upmarket shopping facilities and excellent restaurants. Recreational activities are well catered for in the area with Westwood Leisure Complex, the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Lawn Tennis Club and the Railway Union Cricket Grounds all a short distance away. There are numerous good schools in the immediate vicinity and transport facilities are of a high standard with Lansdowne Road DART station only a short walk away.
- Hallway (2.3m x 4.4m)
- with timber flooring, data rail, corner sink, central rose, digital security alarm. Off this there is
- Cloakroom (0.9m x 0.8m)
- with a fuse board.
- Living Room (4m x 4m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, central rose, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and mahogany surround and mantle. Double French doors to
- Dining Room (3.7m x 4.3m)
- with timber flooring, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, tiled and timber surround and timber mantle, ceiling coving and central rose. Ornate arch to
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (6.5m x 2.9m)
- with checkered tiled flooring, ceiling roses, a range of fitted pine cupboards and overhead units, laminate worktop surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Bosch washing machine, Whirlpool electric oven and Whirlpool four ring gas hob and electric Elisa extractor fan, Lec fridge-freezer, cupboard which houses the gas fired central heating boiler unit. Double French doors out to rear garden, door to
- Utility Room (2.4m x 2.9m)
- with a range of cream shaker style units, worktop surface, Belfast sink unit, a hot press with timber ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 3m)
- with double French doors out to the rear garden.
- Guest WC (1.1m x 1.3m)
- with tiled floors, timber panelling, wc, whb with tiled splashback.
- Study/Play Room (2.4m x 4.3m)
- with a large window and hatch to the attic.
- Family Bathroom (2.6m x 3.1m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, wc, pedestal whb, large step in shower with TritonT90XR electric shower unit, corner bath with telephone shower head over, small skylight.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 4.5m)
- with cast iron fireplace with slate tiled hearth, a range of built in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 4.1m)
- with cast iron fireplace with tiled surround and tiled hearth.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.8m)
- to the front of the property.
There is an excellent east-facing garden to the rear of the property with a manicured lawn surrounded by flowerbeds of mature trees and shrubbery. To the front of the property there is a large driveway with ample off street car parking nicely set off Tritonville Road.
BER No. 108545021
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.65
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org