- Beautifully presented five bedroomed family home with converted attic
- Highly sought after mature residential location
- Located on a quiet road off Trimleston Avenue, overlooking a lovely green
- Magnificent, spacious kitchen/breakfast/living room extension
- Two of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Master bedroom includes walk in wardrobe
- Beautiful bespoke cabinets in reception rooms and kitchen
- Off street car parking to front
- Landscaped southerly facing garden with sandstone patio
- Gas fired central heating
- Large utility room together with playroom on the ground floor
- Floor area of approximately 215sq.m (2,314 sq.ft)
No. 91 Trimleston Gardens has been extended and completely refurbished to an exceptionally high standard of finish by its present owners and now is presented in walk-in condition. The bright, well-proportioned accommodation is further enhanced by a pleasing neutral colour scheme and includes: an attractive hall, elegantly proportioned drawing room with double doors to the stunning living/dining/kitchen with pleasant views overlooking the garden. The ground floor further includes a playroom, large utility, and guest w.c. On the first floor, there are four fine bedrooms, one of which has a large ensuite shower room and one which is currently in use as an excellent home office space. There is also a luxuriously appointed, generous family bathroom at this level. A particular feature to this important property is the excellent converted attic which now offers a magnificent master bedroom with en suite shower room and a walk in dressing room. To the front of the property there is ample off street parking while to the rear there is a most attractive southerly facing garden mainly laid out in lawn with a large Indian sandstone patio.
Trimleston Gardens is a sought after location, conveniently located between the Stillorgan Road with the QBC providing easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Rock Road where there is the Dart station at Booterstown. Blackrock and Donnybrook Villages are close by, providing a wide range of amenities, including specialist shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and churches. Recreational amenities are well provided for with Elm Park Golf Club, UCD Belfield, Blackrock Park and Sandymount Strand for leisurely strolls. St Vincent’s Hospital is close by as is RTE. Some of Dublin’s finest schools are in the vicinity including St Andrews College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, Teresians, St. Mary’s, Our Lady of Mercy and Booterstown National Schools.
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 5.1m)
- with attractive wide plank limed oak timber flooring, ceiling coving and door to understairs storage.
- Drawing Room (3.72m x 6m)
- with picture windows overlooking front, limed oak timber flooring, attractive fireplace, with marble surround, marble hearth, gas coal effect fire, very fine bespoke cabinetry and double doors leading to
- Family Room (5.65m x 2.9m)
- with limed oak timber flooring, excellent built in cabinetry with shelving and open arch to
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room (4.2m x 6m)
- Hand painted kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units with large centre island, granite worksurface with integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel Miele larder fridge, range cooker with five ring gas hob, double ovens, undercounter stainless steel double sink units, integrated Bosch dishwasher, bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden and four large velux roof lights.
- Utility Room (2.6m x 4m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, plumbed for washing machine & dryer. Walk in hot press with built in shelving.
- Downstairs w.c.
- with w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Playroom (2.65m x 4.65m)
- with attractive limed oak timber flooring, bespoke built in shelving unit and picture window overlooking front
- Bedroom 1 (4.26m x 2.45m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (2.68m x 2.3m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.16m x 4.45m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3.58m x 4.4m)
- with excellent range of built in fitted wardrobes, windows overlooking front and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., large Kludi shower, Villeroy & Boch porcelain tiled floor and walls.
- with bath, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, step in shower with Grohe pump shower, tiled floor and Villeroy & Boch porcelain tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5 (4m x 6m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, magnificent dormer window to the rear and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with Villeroy & Boch cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., large Kludi shower, Villeroy & Boch tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- in the eaves, with Velux roof light & further storage.
- To the front of the property there is off street car parking while to the rear there is a pleasant southerly facing level lawned garden with Indian sandstone patio.
BER No. 108092834
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.09 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.