- Bright and well-proportioned three bedroom family home.
- Highly sought after mature residential location
- Off street car parking to front
- Pedestrian side access to garden with block built garden shed
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 101sq.m (1,087 sq.ft)
- Double glazed PVC windows
Trimleston Gardens is a sought after location conveniently located between the Stillorgan Road with the QBC providing easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Rock Road where there is the Dart station at Booterstown. Blackrock and Donnybrook are close by providing a wide range of amenities including specialist shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and churches. St Vincent’s hospital and some of Dublin’s finest schools are in the vicinity including St Andrews College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, Teresians and Booterstown National Schools and the property is conveniently located close to UCD campus at Belfield.
- Reception Hall (1.84m x 5.00m)
- Living Room (3.80m x 4.88m)
- with cast iron fireplace, timber surround, carpeted floors, slate hearth, open fire and double doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.33m x 3.33m)
- with open fireplace with timber surround, tiled inset and arch leading through to
- Sun Room (3.65m x 3.00m)
- with double doors leading to the patio.
- Understairs WC
- with whb, wc and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen (2.20m x 4.15m)
- to include door to side, tiled floors, tiled splash back, four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, single stainless steel unit, Miele double oven and range of presses and drawer units.
- First Floor
- Landing with access to the attic
- with Stira access to the attic and door to
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 3.30m)
- with window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 4.78m)
- to include bay window and fitted mirrored slide robe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.20m)
- to include tiled floors, tiled walls, wc, pedestal whb, bath with Triton shower over and access to hot press.
To the front of the property there is off street car parking and gated side access while to the rear there is a pleasant patio area and level lawned garden which is beautifully presented laid out with mature shrubbery, and enjoys a sunny aspect and is not overlooked. The property further benefits from a detached garden shed with pitch roof.
BER No. 110383270
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.88 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.