- Completely remodelled, renovated, and extended family home
- Generous, well laid out bright accommodation including feature south facing kitchen/living room with underfloor heating
- Extensive use of marble flooring downstairs
- Generous south facing rear garden (approx. 25m. / 82ft.)
- Guest shower room
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe & en-suite
- Extensive storage
- Converted attic with views of Dublin mountains (approx. 34sq.m. / 365sq.ft.)
- Highly sought-after location adjacent to local amenities and a short walk to the QBC on the N11
- Floor area approx. 217sq.m. / 2,335sqft. (including attic)
- Gas fired central heating
106 is an impressive family home, originally built in the 1950s and substantially remodelled, extended, and renovated in the mid-2000s, and now comprises very generous, bright accommodation ideal for family living, extending to an impressive 217sqm. (2,335sqft.) briefly comprising: impressive reception hall with extensive storage & marble tiled floor, two interconnecting reception rooms, study/bedroom 4, guest shower room, feature kitchen/living room with a continuation of the marble floor & underfloor heating, floor to ceiling iroko hardwood sliding doors opening to the large south facing deck and utility room. Upstairs there are three further bedrooms including master bedroom suite comprising walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The property also benefits from a converted attic providing an attic room currently used as a bedroom and a reading area.
Trees Road is a highly convenient and sought-after location in Mount Merrion. Mount Merrion is renowned for its wealth of amenities, with numerous leisure facilities, shops, restaurants and some of Dublin's premier schools and Universities all located within walking distance, these include Blackrock College, St. Andrew's College, Mount Anville and UCD.
The house is in the catchment area for Scoil San Treasa, which is a highly regarded national school and is adjacent to Deer Park which is a 32 acre park with playground, tennis club, soccer and GAA pitches. There is an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus and Luas a short stroll away. The N11, with the QBC, is within easy walking distance and the M50 is easily accessed allowing for easy travel in and out of the city centre.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor, Iroko hardwood door to
- Reception Hall (2.9m x 7.05m)
- with marble floor, extensive range of built in cupboards, under stairs storage, digital burglar alarm.
- Guest Shower Room
- with tiled shower, w.c., wash hand basin, a continuation of the marble flooring, tiled walls, built in shelving.
- Sitting Room (3.95m x 3.8m)
- with cast iron fireplace, coal effect gas fire and slate hearth, oak timber flooring, arch through to
- Dining Room (3.45m x 3.95m)
- with cast iron fireplace with coal effect gas fire and slate hearth. Double glazed doors leading through to
- Kitchen/Living Room (8.45m x 4.7m)
- an impressive, bright room facing directly south with three large roof lights, continuation of marble flooring, under floor heating and floor to ceiling sliding iroko hardwood doors leading to deck
- Utility Room
- with worktop, built in presses & cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack.
- Study / Bedroom 4 (2.45m x 3.6m)
- with oak flooring.
- Iroko timber staircase leads to
- with shelved hotpress.
- Master Bedroom (3.45m x 3.9m)
- with hardwood floor, built it shelving, picture window looking south towards Three Rock, arch through to dressing room with extensive range of built in wardrobes, hardwood floor, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- comprising large shower, pedestal wash hand basin, large vanity unity with generous storage, w.c., chrome heated towel rail, largely tiled wall & tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.75m)
- (including built in wardrobes either side of chimney breast), cast iron fire with slate hearth, oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 3.65m)
- (including built in wardrobes) oak flooring.
- Comprising bath, separate shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extensive vanity unit with generous storage, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, largely tiled wall, feature circular window, underfloor heating.
- Iroko timber staircase leads to
- Reading Area (3.65m x 3.15m)
- with hardwood floor, door to undereaves storage, door to
- Attic Room (3.65m x 4.8m)
- (including built in presses & drawers) presently used as a bedroom, with oak flooring, picture window with views facing south towards Three Rock.
The front garden is walled, largely laid out in gravel providing good off street car parking bordered by flowerbeds with mature shrubs, bushes, & plants. The south facing rear garden extends to approximately 25m/82ft. It is walled, largely laid out in lawn bordered by flowerbeds, mature shrubs, bushes, and plants. Extensive sunny deck 9.3m x 3.1m (30'6" x 10'2")
BER No. 112882048
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.98
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.