- • Impressive, double fronted, Kenny built family home
- • Ample off street car parking to the front
- • Beautifully refurbished and extended interior offering
- wonderful family living accommodation
- • Four generous reception rooms
- • Contemporary family kitchen
- • Five generous bedrooms, Master with ensuite
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Double glazed timber frame windows throughout
- • Gross internal floor area of approx. 242sqm (2,604 sqft)
- • Feature garden room extending to 20sqm (215sqft) with guest w.c. off providing versatile additional accommodation
Beyond the attractive façade, no 22 Trees Road boasts extensive accommodation of approx. 242 sqm (2,604 sqft). Upon entering there is an inviting reception hall with generous proportions featuring a pine mantelpiece with gas fire inset. Off the reception hall there is a well-proportioned drawing room and dining room. The drawing room to front features an attractive bow window; from the dining room there are double doors to the family room to rear. Off the reception hall there is a well-appointed guest w.c. and a utility room. Double doors lead from the end of the reception hall to an exceptionally bright, contemporary, and spacious family kitchen with an extensive range of floor and eye level fitted press units and a feature Aga with Aga companion to side. Off the kitchen there is a large family room; combined, this creates a wonderful open plan space ideal for day-to-day family living. Both the kitchen and the family room enjoy a lovely outlook over the magnificent landscaped south facing garden to rear.
An attractive staircase leads from the reception hall to
the first floor off which there are four bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is a large and luxurious master bedroom, with ensuite shower room off. This room enjoys pleasant views over the garden to rear. There are three additional bedrooms at this level as well as a shower room. A fifth bedroom is located at the top of the house, and is adjacent to the large family bathroom.
The rear garden is one of the most outstanding features of this fine family home. Designed by Hugh Ryan, it extends to approximately 38m/125ft. The extensive garden has been cleverly designed to create three separate private spaces to enjoy within the garden. There is a large, recently installed, deck complete with contemporary water feature ideal for
outside dining. This in turn leads to a raised lawned area discretely screened from the end of the garden by a curved topiary hedge. A path leads you to the rear garden beyond which again has a lawned area with feature silver birch trees.
To the rear of the garden there is an extensive garden room providing versatile space which could be used as a gym/home office/teenagers den or indeed an additional bedroom as there is a w.c. located off this room.
Houses of this calibre offering such extensive family accommodation complete with off street car parking and a magnificent south facing garden which offers a high degree of privacy, rarely come to the market in this sought after residential suburb.
Trees road is a highly convenient and sought after location in Mount Merrion. It is within easy access of neighbourhood shops on The Rise, Deerpark Road, and Roebuck Road. There is also a vibrant community centre as well as sporting facilities in nearby UCD Belfield Campus. Some of Dublin’s best known schools are close by, to include Mount Anville, St. Andrew’s, Nord Anglia International School and Blackrock College. The property is within close walk of the QBC on the N11 and is easily accessible to the host of amenities in nearby Blackrock.
- Reception Hall (2.54m x 7.8m)
- entered via attractive hardwood hall door with double glazed lead glass panes, attractive oak flooring, inner hallway with feature pine mantle piece with gas fire inset, understairs storage, door to
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, vanity cabinet unit, underfloor heating
- Utility Room (2.7m x 1.7m)
- Range of floor and eye level fitted press units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Excellent storage.
- Living Room (4m x 4.4m)
- (measurement into bay). Feature bay window to front, magnificent marble Adams style fireplace with slate hearth, reeded brass surround and gas fired inset.
- Dining Room (3.54m x 4.6m)
- recessed lighting, double doors with glazed panels leading to family room
- Study (2.75m x 5.7m)
- bespoke range of built in oak shelving, press units, feature desk with inlay leather surface, radiator cabinet, recessed lighting
- Kitchen (4.9m x 5.4m)
- kitchen with a range of floor and eye level high gloss cream press units, feature Aga with Aga companion, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, NEFF electric oven, pull out larders, integrated Miele fridge, centre island unit, pull out bins, integrated Siemens dishwasher, tiled floor, two Velux skylights overhead, picture window overlooking rear garden, double doors leading to rear garden
- Family Room (3.65m x 6.1m)
- Feature vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling windows & double doors leading to the rear garden. Solid oak flooring, recessed lighting.
- An attractive staircase leads to the first floor
- First Floor
- feature double window overlooking front
- Master Bedroom (4.6m x 5.8m)
- two large picture windows overlooking the rear garden, ample built in wardrobes, recessed lighting, inlaid shelving, alarm control panel, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Corner shower unit with power shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.9m)
- to the rear, picture window to rear, built in wardrobes, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 3 (4.3m x 4.3m)
- to front, feature bow window to front, ample built in wardrobes, cupboards, presses, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 4.3m)
- built in wardrobes, picture window to front
- Shower Room
- w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floors, corner shower unit, underfloor heating
- Top Floor
- Family Bathroom (2.75m x 3.8m)
- Corner shower unit with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with telephone shower attachment over, tiled walls, tiled floors, velux sky light, under floor heating
- Bedroom 5 (5.2m x 3.5m)
- ample under eaves storage, built in wardrobes, large Velux skylight overlooking south facing rear garden.
- access to undereaves storage
- Garden Room (5.7m x 3.4m)
- Excellent versatile ancilliary accommodation to the main house. Double doors out to rear garden, pine flooring, door to w.c. (comprising w.c., wash hand basin). Feature deck off enjoying a very pleasant aspect back towards the house.
The rear garden is one of the most outstanding features of this fine family home. Designed by Hugh Ryan, it extends to approximately 38m/125ft. The extensive garden has been cleverly designed to create three separate private spaces to enjoy within the garden. There is a large, recently installed, deck complete with contemporary water feature ideal for outside dining. This in turn leads to a raised lawned area discretely screened from the end of the garden by a curved topiary hedge. A path leads you to the rear garden beyond which again has a lawned area with feature silver birch trees.
BER No. 111838728
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.82
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.