- Completely remodelled and refurbished (including full re-wire and re-plumb) double fronted five-bedroom family home.
- Generous tastefully presented contemporary accommodation.
- Feature open-plan living / dining / kitchen opening to the sunny rear garden.
- Attractive landscaped private south-east facing rear garden of approx. 35m. (115ft.) with delightful sylvan outlook.
- Ancillary accommodation of approx. 37 sq.m. (398 sq.ft.) at the end of the garden, accessed via gated side entrance.
- Generous utility room.
- Partially floored attic with pulldown ladder.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Underfloor heating in both the family bathroom and en-suite.
- Floor area of approximately 225sq.m. (2,421sq.ft.).
- Morso wood burning stove in sitting room which heats the hot water.
84 Trees Road Lower was completely renovated in 2016 and now comprises very tastefully presented contemporary accommodation extending to an impressive approx. 225sq.m. (2,421 sq.ft.) briefly comprising: generous reception hall, feature open-plan living / dining / kitchen opening to the sunny rear garden, sitting room, play/family room, large utility, guest w.c., five bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. The accommodation is further complemented by ancillary accommodation at the end of the rear garden, accessed via the gated side entrance extending to approximately 37sq.m. (398 sq.ft.).
The south-east facing rear garden measuring approx. 35m. (115ft.) enjoys a delightful sylvan private outlook and is a particular feature of this fine home.
Trees Road is a highly convenient and sought-after location in Mount Merrion. Mount Merrion is renowned for its wealth of amenities, with numerous leisure facilities, shops, restaurants and some of Dublin's premier schools and Universities all located within walking distance, these include Blackrock College, St. Andrew's College, Mount Anville and UCD.
The house is also in the catchment area for Scoil San Treasa, which is a highly regarded national school and is adjacent to Deer Park which is a 32 acre park with playground, tennis club, soccer and GAA pitches. There is an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus and Luas a short stroll away. The N11, with the QBC, is within easy walking distance and the M50 is easily accessed allowing for easy travel in and out of the city centre.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (4.1m x 5.45m)
- generous inviting hall, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, two built in wardrobes, set of double doors back into hall with frosted glass.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls with mosaic tiles.
- Family Room (3.65m x 3.8m)
- including bespoke built in timber presses & drawers.
- Sitting Room (4.8m x 3.65m)
- ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, feature Morso wood burning boiler stove with raised slate hearth, part glazed double sliding doors into
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area (10.75m x 5.6m)
- (overall measurement) pitched ceiling with three Velux roof lights.
- Kitchen Area (3.25m x 5.6m)
- very well fitted with an extensive range of drawers, saucepan drawers, Silestone worktop, one and half bowl sink unit, Aga, tiled splash-back, integrated appliances including Bosch oven & microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, storage cupboard. Large centre island unit with Silestone worktop, built in presses & bookshelves.
- Dining Area (2.9m x 4m)
- French doors leading out to Patio.
- Living Area (4.65m x 3.85m)
- extensive range of built in bookshelves, French doors to deck.
- Open Pantry (1.85m x 1.7m)
- Utility Room (2.9m x 3.7m)
- includes built in storage cupboard, worktop, with stainless steel sink unit, presses and cupboards, drawers, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, space for freestanding fridge freezer, doors to kitchen and hall.
- access to floored attic with pull down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 (5.1m x 3.85m)
- (maximum measurement), includes bespoke range of built in wardrobes, door to
- large step in tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.8m)
- Bedroom 3 (1.95m x 3.5m)
- presently used as study.
- Bedroom 4 (2.85m x 3.7m)
- Bedroom 5 (2.85m x 5m)
- two doors leading to Juliette balcony.
- Comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, large step in tiled shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
- ANCILLARY ACCOMODATION
- at the end of the garden, accessed via gated side entrance.
- Entrance Lobby (4.1m x 1.95m)
- sliding doors to
- Living space (5.1m x 2.25m)
- an old railway carriage, timber floor, curved ceiling, two steps up to lobby area leading to
- Kitchenette / Breakfast Area (2.05m x 3.35m)
- timber floor. door to
- Bedroom (2m x 3m)
- Shower Room
- step in tiled shower with electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
The front garden is walled & hedged, largely laid out in gravel, bordered by flower beds with shrubs, bushes and plants, and provides excellent off-street car parking. Gated side access leads to the very generous private south-east facing rear garden (approx. 35m. / 115ft.) with attractive private sylvan outlook towards the Dublin Mountains. The attractively landscaped garden, with Indian sandstone patio and deck, is largely laid out in lawn and bordered by flower beds with an abundant of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. To the rear there is a separate vegetable garden. Garden shed (4.7m x 2.25m / 15'5" x 7'5"). Two further outside sheds (one wired and carpeted) and ancillary accommodation mentioned above.
BER No. 101918704
Energy Performance Indicator: 142.56 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.