- A very private location within walking distance of local amenities.Surprisingly large landscaped sunny rear garden laid of 13.5m (44ft).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Only a minute’s walk from Seapoint DART station.
- Floor area approximately 110sq.m. (1,184 sq.ft.).
It comprises an entrance hall, large reception room with feature fire place, recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room, sunroom with door to the rear garden, bedroom/study and bathroom on the ground floor together with two further large double bedrooms and a newly refurbished bathroom on the first floor.
The garden (13.5m long) is laid out in granite patio ideal for al fresco dining with steps leading down to the lower level which is lawned with gravel and leads to a rear south facing granite patio with water feature, Belfast sink under and flower bed behind and is bordered either side by mature raised flower beds.
Tucked away along one of Monkstown’s most exclusive mews lanes, No. 18 enjoys a very private and quiet location. Both Blackrock and Monkstown villages are just a short walk away offering a wide selection of amenities including an array of excellent shops, boutiques, restaurants, pubs, schools and churches. Within close proximity there are a large number of recreational activities available including many marine facilities in Dun Laoghaire, sailing, golf, tennis and leisure clubs nearby and beautiful walks along the seafront and piers at Dun Laoghaire.
The nearby DART stations at Seapoint and Monkstown, and a number of bus routes available along Monkstown Road make this a most convenient and very accessible location to the surrounding areas and city centre.
- Porched Entrance (2.25m x 0.9m)
- with sliding door opening in, quarry tiled floor and door into the
- Reception Hall (3.05m x 2.2m)
- with painted stone floor and arch through to the
- Sitting Room (5.6m x 3.9m)
- with solid oak floor, digital security alarm, arched book shelving, brick fireplace with timber mantle, polished granite hearth and a solid fuel burning stove set to the front, painted timber panelled ceiling with recessed lighting, stairwell leading upstairs and arch leading through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.3m x 3.3m)
- with part oak floor, painted timber panelled walls and ceiling, ceiling coving, is fitted with a range of cream press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, butcher block solid worktop, Belfast sink, tiled splashback, Whirlpool slim line dishwasher, Powerpoint washing machine, tumble dryer, Powerpoint four ring gas hob, Powerpoint extractor, Bosch double oven, two Powerpoint surface fridge & freezer with pull out bin to side and breakfast bar, skylight and sliding door to the
- Conservatory (2.4m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor
- Guest W.C.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror and tiled floor
- Bedroom 3/Home Office (2.9m x 4.7m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.5m)
- with vaulted ceiling, built in wardrobes and television point
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.2m)
- with television point
- with bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in tiled Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor and fitted mirror
The garden is laid out in granite patio ideal for al fresco dining with external boiler house housing the gas fired central heating boiler. Steps lead down to the lower level which is lawned with gravel leading to a rear south facing granite patio with water feature and Belfast sink under and flower bed behind. The garden is bordered by mature raised flower beds with outside tap and measures approx. 13.5m in length.
BER No. 102804614
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.31
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.