- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- A stones' throw from Monkstown Village
- Tranquil popular walks by the seafront and piers
- Within a short stroll of DART station, buses and Aircoach
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking for one car
- Floor area of approximately 76sq.m (818sq.ft)
- Presented in turnkey condition
- Availing of rear patio and roof garden
On entering the home the internal accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with guest w.c. off which is an open plan kitchen/living/dining room running from front to rear with the kitchen to the front with very well fitted modern kitchen and living area to the rear offering access to the rear garden which is laid out in patio with raised flower beds. To the other side of the entrance hallway a double bedroom completes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs is an excellent open space currently in use as an office overlooking the roof garden and the master bedroom with en suite shower room.
The location of this superb mews will be of major interest to those wanting a marine/coastal lifestyle positioned just off Belgrave Place only a stones' throw from the seafront at Seapoint and minutes’ walk from Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its four yacht clubs, extensive marina and piers. The property is located within walking distance of a wide range of amenities and facilities provided by Monkstown Village and Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre including open parks, sailing clubs, sports facilities, tennis clubs, boutique shopping, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. The property is minutes from the local DART station offering quick and easy access to Dublin City Centre. The Aircoach services the airport on the hour from Monkstown Village and the N11 and M50 arterial road networks make commuting to and from the city centre and nationwide very simple.
- Reception Hall (1.6m x 2.5m)
- with natural stone tiled floor and shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and fitted mirror
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area (3.3m x 8.1m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, kitchen has a window looking out front with a range of Shaker style factory finished cream floor and wall units, tiled splashbacks, integrated Nordmende oven, Nordmende fridge/freezer, slim-line Nordmende dishwasher, Nordmende washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink, four ring Nordmende electric hob with stainless steel extractor over and tiled floor, living area with laminate floor, gas fire, door to rear garden and spiral staircase leading to the first floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- Office Space (3.3m x 3.9m)
- with solid timber floor, vaulted ceiling, fireplace with tiled hearth and windows and door opening out to the
- Roof Garden (3.4m x 4m)
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 4.5m)
- with dual windows overlooking the front, vaulted ceiling and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, Triton T90Z shower, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail and fitted mirror
The property is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for one car. To the rear is a patio garden bordered by raised flower beds. The property also avails of a roof garden which measures approximately 3.4m x 4m in length.
BER No. 111067062
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.