- Highly convenient three bedroom town house, short walk to College Green.
- Well-presented accommodation
- Recently refurbished to include new double glazed windows & doors, solid oak floor and re-roofed
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear yard with pedestrian access
- Floor area approximately 87sqm. / 936sqft.
- Fitted blinds, curtains, carpets and fitted appliances included in the sale
No. 71 is a very well maintained town house which has been extensively refurbished in recent years to include new double glazed windows and doors, solid oak floor and re-roofed.
The property extends to approximately 87sqm. (936sq.ft.) and comprises a sitting room, kitchen/dining room on the ground floor, with two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and a third bedroom and under eaves storage room on the second floor.
As previously mentioned, the property enjoys a highly convenient within walking distance of some of Dublin’s most sought after amenities including Grand Canal Dock, Trinity College the IFSC, Pearse Street Dart station, Grand Canal Square and the Bord Gais Energy Theatre.
To the front there is a railed garden with shrubs and bushes.
To the rear there is yard (approx. 6m. / 20ft.) with pedestrian gate to rear.
- Enclosed Porch Entrance
- with tiled floor and door through to
- Reception Hall
- solid oak floor and generous under stair storage.
- Sitting Room (3.1m x 4m)
- with solid oak floor, attractive modern fireplace with raised hearth.
- Kitchen / dining room (3.25m x 4.1m)
- fitted with a range of timber presses, cupboards, worktop with one bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing double oven with gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash backing, fireplace with timber surround, coal effect gas fire, back boiler, TV point & door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 4.15m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.4m)
- (maximum measurement)
- comprising bath, telephone shower attachment and separate electric shower over, wc, vanity whb.
- with shelved hot press.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 4.2m)
- with door to very good walk-in under eaves storage.
BER No. 109032375
Energy Performance Indicator: 39.85 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com