- Floor area of approximately 145 sq. m. (1,558 sq. ft.)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Cobble-lock driveway with parking for c. 3 cars
- Entrance Hallway: (1.08n x 6.92m)
- Inviting hallway fitted with hardwood oak flooring.
- Lounge: (3.45m x 4.91m)
- A beautiful bright room with large bay window overlooking the front garden finished with the same hardwood oak flooring matching that in the hall. Accessed via double doors this room boasts a marble hearth and surround with gas fire fitted.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (7.27m x 3.56m)
- Running the entire width of the property to the rear this room is up two steps from the hallway and offers plenty of space to accommodate three uses in one. The kitchen is fitted with designer kitchen incorporating wall and floor units tiled over counter top space with built-in appliances all included in the sale topped off with a beautiful work top. A central island unit doubling as a breakfast bar allows all the activity of this home to centre on this area. Appliances include DeDietrich electric oven and 5-burner gas hob, fully integrated dishwasher as well as Fisher & Paykel American style refrigerator. Feature pendant light as well as recessed lighting plan combine well and the transition from the tiled kitchen area to the dining space is marked with a hardwood oak flooring. The dining space is cosy and warm with the addition of a fireplace fitted with slate hearth and gas fire inset. Double doors lead from the dining area to the rear garden and patio beyond.
- Under-Stairs Storage:
- Hardwood oak flooring.
- Utility Room: (2.14m x 1.52m)
- Fully fitted with wall and floor units with appliance including Miele washer and dryer. Door to side access.
- Guest WC:
- A fine bright guest wc with wall-to-wall mirror with high quality sanitary ware. Two piece corner suite to include wc and wash hand basin. This room is tastefully tiled.
- Master Bedroom: (3.0m x 3.65m)
- A generous double room with fitted floor to ceiling robes running wall to wall. A feature bay window matching the lounge.
- Master Ensuite: (2.0m x 1.75m)
- Fully fitted and tiled with high quality sanitary ware. Three piece white shower suite. Mirrored vanity unit featuring integrated shaver socket and halogen lighting,
- Bedroom 2: (5.2m x 2.9m)
- Another spacious double bedroom located to the rear of the property with separate fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe with full-length mirror and plenty of hanging and shelving space.
- Ensuite: (2.54m x 1.85m)
- Another lovely en-suite with high quality sanitary ware. Three piece white suite shower suite fitted to include mirrored vanity unit featuring integrated shaver socket and halogen lighting.
- Bedroom 3: (1.99m x 3.65m)
- Located to the front this room has hot press off which almost doubles up as an additional robe.
- Bedroom 4: (2.14m x 3.15m)
- Located to the rear of the property.
- Bathroom: (3.69m x 2.43m)
- This is a beautiful family bathroom boasting four piece bathroom suite to include extra-large feature bath as well as walk-in shower. This room is fully tiled with quality tiling in neutral tones and includes Dansani vanity unit incorporating large fitted basin and full size mirror with halogen lighting and shaver socket.
- Garage: (2.61m x 3.62m)
- Access via door off the entrance hall this garage could be converted to additional living space with ease. Roller shutter door with overhead glazing.
The rear garden is lawned and enclosed with patio directly off the kitchen/dining room. The property boasts access at each side. The front of this home enjoys mature planting either side of the cobble lock driveway spacious enough to take three cars.
BER No. 100836949
Energy Performance Indicator: 147.18
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.