- Spacious 4 bedroom residence
- Superb condition throughout
- South facing rear garden
- Off street parking
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Burglar alarm system
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired radiator central heating
With an abundance of living space and natural lightening used to maximum affect the bright and welcoming interior must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Upon entry there is an entrance hall and guest wc, bright living room with walnut flooring, spacious kitchen/dining room and utility room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom.
Ticknock Grove, built by Park Developments, is superbly located off the Blackglen Road near Lamb Doyles and is close to Sandyford, Stepaside and Rathfarnham Villages with their selection of retail and service outlets and there is a selection of neighbourhood shops literally on the doorstep. Local neighbourhood shops include Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Ballinteer Shopping Centre, Lidl, Dundrum Town Centre and there are a selection of schools and churches nearby. There are also a wide variety of recreational amenities available within the area including golf, tennis, rugby and fitness clubs including Ticknock Hill Walking and Mountain Bike Trails on the doorstep and Marlay Park which are all within minutes’ walk of the property. LUAS stations are a short distance away, several bus services are available nearby and the M50 is within a short drive.
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Hall: (6.15m x 2.02m)
- Bright entrance hall. Tiled floor. Recess lighting.
- Cloakroom and storage:
- Guest WC. (1.88m x 1.36m)
- wc, whb. Tiled floor.
- Living Room: (5.90m x 3.97m)
- Feature bay window. Walnut flooring. Feature fireplace with gas fire inset. Double door to leading to the kitchen /dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.19m x 3.91m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample storage and many fitted units, granite work surfaces, large central island with breakfast bar. Extractor fan. Tiled floor in kitchen area and walnut floor in dining area.
- Walk-in pantry: (1.97m x 0.87m)
- Utility Room: (1.67m x 1.39m)
- Tiled floor. Access to the rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.82m x 2.23m)
- Bright landing area. Access to attic (stira). Hot press and storage.
- Bedroom 1: (4.21m x 3.24m)
- Large bright double bedroom. Bay window. Fitted double wardrobes
- En Suite: (1.83m x 1.81m)
- Wc, whb, corner shower. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.64m x 2.99m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (2.94 x 2.66m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.65m x 2.65m)
- Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 2m)
- Superb bathroom. Wc, whb, bath with shower attachment. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
Cobblelock driveway. Parking space to front for 2/3 cars. Visitor spaces within development. Rear South facing rear garden with large decking area, lawn and storage shed.
BER No. 109552877
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org