- Stunning detached residence extending to approx 258 sq.m (2,777sq. ft)
- Four generous reception rooms, five double bedrooms (two ensuite)
- Exceptional lawned rear garden with superb sunshine
- Exclusive gated development off Stillorgan Road in Donnybrook
- Ample off street parking provided by drive way
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm panel
- Annual service charge €3,489
- Excellent condition throughout
- JOINT AGENTS:
- Herbert & Lansdowne
- 13 Merrion Row,
- Dublin 2,
- D02 AP80
- PH T: 01 532 9000
- Co Reg: 478102
- VAT: 9735741V
- PSRA Licence No: 001887
ON VIEW BY APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL LOUISE KENNY - 01-6624511 / 086- 0525118
Stunning detached property located within this gated exclusive development in Donnybrook.
Extending to approximately 258sq. m (2,777 sq. ft) the modern accommodation comprises an inviting reception hallway with guest w.c, beautiful drawing room over looking the rear garden with sliding door through to a study. There is a family room over looking the garden and a spacious dining room to the front. The kitchen/ dining room has a superb range of high quality appliances and has access access to the beautiful gardens. Off the kitchen, there is a utility room plumbed for washing machine and dryer, with ample storage and a door to side. At first floor level there are five generous bedrooms , two of which are en-suite and a family shower room.
The gardens are a particular feature of the property. Approximately 28m long and 38m in width , the garden benefits from day long sunshine and has a number of patios and a large shed. To the front there is ample parking provided by a drive way, and the development itself is accessed via electronic gates.
The property has been meticulously maintained and offers excellent family accommodation with the best of fixtures and fittings.
This highly sought after development is conveniently located opposite the junction with Nutley Lane and beside UCD Belfield campus, which is within 5 minutes walk, and the excellent restaurants, boutiques, and specialist shops in Donnybrook & Ballsbridge. Many of Dublin’s premier schools are close by, including St Michael’s College, The Teresian School, Colaiste Eoin & Iosagan, Gonzaga and Muckross Park are also within easy reach. St Vincent’s private and public hospitals, RTE, Elm Park golf club and Merrion Shopping Centre area all within easy reach. There is excellent public transport in the area including the QBC on Stillorgan Road, and the DART at Sydney Parade Avenue is within walking distance.
- Porched Entrance
- with a copper hood, intercom to the gate, hardwood hall door.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 5.5m)
- attractive entrance hallway with ceiling coving, panelling, triple story atrium to the rear, understairs store. Guest w.c
- Guest w.c
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled part mirrored walls.
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4m)
- two picture windows overlooking the front garden
- Drawing Room (4m x 6.4m)
- spacious room with two picture windows overlooking the front, stone effect fireplace, gas fire, recessed lighting. Sliding door through to
- Study (2.1m x 2.9m)
- Dual aspect room
- Family Room (4.2m x 3.8m)
- located off the drawing room ,with fireplace, gas fire, coving, two windows overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.4m x 3.9m)
- good range of wall & floor presses, polished granite work surface, Miele hob, extractor fan, Miele dishwasher, one & half bowl sink unit, limestone floor, double doors to the rear garden. Door to utility
- Utility Room (3.2m x 2.9m)
- range of wall & floor presses, plumbed for washing machine, dryer and freezer, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, tiled splashback, door to garden.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 4.8m)
- spacious double room with pair of built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- bath with shower over, pair of vanity wash hand basins in marble top stand, tiled floor, w.c., feature cicular window.
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.5m)
- with door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 3.9m)
- double room overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (4.1m x 3.2m)
- with pair of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (2m x 3.6m)
- Family Shower Room
- with large shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, marble effect tiled floor.
- The gardens are a particular feature of the property. Laid in lawn with patio areas the garden extends to approximately 28m long and 38m width and enjoying excellent sunshine. It is a perfect garden for family gatherings or Al fresco entertaining
BER No. 100152800
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.