- Prestigious residential address.
- Impressive Stringer home constructed in approximately 1930
- Spacious generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 160sqm (1,722sqft).
- Within a short walk of the LUAS station at Windy Arbour and regular bus routes.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Surrounded with excellent schools, recreational and leisure facilities.
- Delightful sunny rear garden of approximately 21m (69ft.).
- Garage of 3m X 4.5m (9’8” x 14’8”)
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Extremely convenient location within a short stroll of Rathgar and Churchtown.
Internally this wonderful family home enjoys elegant well-proportioned accommodation retaining many original features of its era laid out over two floors. At the ground floor an entrance porch leads to the welcoming reception hall with a large understairs cloak cupboard, two very fine interconnecting reception rooms both of which enjoy a lovely private outlook both to the front and rear. Standing in the lounge to the front looking out through the bay window it is hard to imagine you are only 6.5km from St. Stephen’s Green. To the rear there is a kitchen/breakfast room which leads through to the living room which is well proportioned with a utility room connecting through to a shower room. On the first floor there are four particularly large double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This is without doubt a highly sought after family orientated location serviced with an excellent selection of local shops, a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries in both Rathgar village and Churchtown not to mention a wide selection of primary and secondary schools that include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College.
There are also a wide range of recreational activities within easy reach namely tennis available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club, hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex, numerous Rugby clubs including St Mary’s and Terenure College, with golf being catered for in the adjacent Milltown Golf Club and also at The Grange and Castle Golf Clubs within close proximity. Excellent transport links include the local regular bus routes being the 14 and 14C together with the LUAS stop at Windy Arbour.
- Entrance Porch: (2.53m x 0.98m)
- with Amtico floor and leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (4.92m x 2.69m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail and under stairs cloak cupboard.
- Lounge: (5.19m x 4.21m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail, polished timber floor and original sliding double doors leading to the
- Dining Room: (4.15m x 4.18m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail, polished timber floor, centre rose and double doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.38m x 5.65m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, fully tiled walls, sink unit, work surfaces, integrated four ring Thornmoffat electric hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled ceramic floor, integrated Tricity electric double oven, shelved pantry and storage cupboards, walk-in pantry and utility room with door to side passage. Door to the
- Living Room: (7.26m x 3.27m)
- with polished timber floor and door to the
- Utility Room: (2.04m x 1.52m)
- which leads to a shower room including wc and wash hand basin
- FIRST FLOOR:
- with hatch to attic and a shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (4.56m x 4.12m)
- with ceiling coving, picture rail and bay window.
- Bedroom 2: (4.19m x 4.09m)
- with ceiling coving and picture rail.
- Bedroom 3: (2.86m x 3.39m)
- with picture rail.
- Bedroom 4: (2.99m x 4.20m)
- with picture rail.
- Bathroom: (1.83m x 2.70m)
- with bath with electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
A drive to the front offers excellent off street-car parking with lawned garden and side passage connecting to the sunny rear garden laid out mainly in lawn of approximately 21m (69ft.) incorporating a patio area. An integrated garage with up and over door of approximately 3m x 4.5m (9’8” x 14’8”) offers excellent storage or could easily be converted subject to planning permission in order to increase the overall living space.
BER No. 113291041
Energy Performance Indicator: 501.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.