- Prestigious mature residential address
- Highly regarded sought after family location in a cul-de-sac
- Extensive private rear garden measuring approximately 19.2m (63ft)
- Vast potential for further development and extension subject to the necessary planning permissions
- A stroll from Killiney shopping centre, a regular bus service and excellent primary & secondary schools
- The wonderful facilities at Killiney/Dalkey Hill, Kilbogget & Thomastown Parks on the doorstep
- Gas fired and zone controlled central heating
- Double & Triple glazed windows throughout
- Digital security alarm
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen & utility appliances included in the sale.
- Floor area approximately 169.1sq.m (1,820sq.ft) to include the attic
- Excellent off street parking with F.P.P. to move the front entrance gates to the side (D17A/1109)
- Utility Room fully wired for potential conversion
- Provision for an electric car point in the garage and electric gates
- Wired for CCTV
This delightful semi-detached family home was built approximately 50 years ago and enjoys an excellent location being positioned in this much sought after family orientated cul-de-sac approached through Arnold Park and within only a short stroll of the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre with regular bus routes servicing the city centre frequently on Rochestown Avenue and the Sally Glen Road. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools, churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational activities including golf, GAA, football and rugby clubs together with stunning walks along Killiney Beach and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will also be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
Also, within a short drive are the LUAS and M50 motorway at Cherrywood and the N11 which provide ease of access to the city centre, surrounding areas and nationwide.
- Reception Hall (3m x 2.75m)
- with timber effect floor, large triple glazed window looking out front, digital security alarm unit, cloak hanging cupboard with storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, floral tiled floor and fitted mirror
- Dining Room (2.95m x 6.05m)
- with frosted glazed door opening in, understairs shelved hot press with immersion unit and timer and houses the digital heating controls, timber effect floor, recessed lighting, double folding double glazed doors opening to the conservatory and opening to the
- Kitchen (4.15m x 2.1m)
- with a range of matt grey press units, worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, large picture window looking over the rear, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, enclosed Ideal gas fired central heating boiler, tiled splashback, saucepan drawers, drawers, space for standalone Zanussi cooker with chimney effect extractor over, timber effect floor, fuse board and door to
- Utility Room (2.5m x 4.35m)
- with part double glazed door opening out to the rear, is plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer and is completely wired for a kitchen extension
- Sitting Room (3.65m x 6.65m)
- with double folding glazed doors opening in, large picture window overlooking the front with tilt and turn panel, timber effect floor, open fireplace with stone clad surround and tiled hearth, Cat 6 wired cabling, ceiling coving, recessed lighting,
- Conservatory (3.65m x 3.65m)
- with timber effect floor, windows overlooking the garden, double folding double glazed French doors opening out to a patio which in turn opens to the garden
- Garage (2.45m x 5.3m)
- with up and over door, 32 amp fuse board for an electric car and Cat 6 cabling for electric gates
- with linen cupboard, storage housing the water pump and stairwell leading up to a converted attic with skylight
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 4.95m)
- with large triple glazed picture window overlooking the front with tilt and turn panel to the side, built in ceiling to floor wardrobes, Cat 6 cabling and television point
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.9m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.25m x 4m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (4.1m x 4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and triple glazed picture window looking front
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Ideal power shower over, tall heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with drawers under, illuminated mirror over, w.c., recessed lighting and extractor fan
- Attic Conversion (5.15m x 4.85m)
- with solid timber floor, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, twin velux skylight looking south over the Dublin Mountains, Velux looking to the rear, undereaves storage in three sections of the room, fitted shelving, electric panel heater and Cat 6 cabling
To the front there is a large paved driveway with parking for numerous cars. Provision for electric gates and an electric car point in the garage. A gated side access leads through to the private rear garden that is mainly laid out in lawn with patio areas. It measures approximately 19.2m (63ft) in length.
BER No. 109519132
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.74
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.