- Highly regarded sought after family location in a cul-de-sac
- Extensive private and secluded rear garden of approximately 47.3m (155ft)
- Vast potential for further development and extension subject to the necessary planning permissions
- A stroll from Killiney shopping centre, a regular bus service and excellent primary & secondary schools
- The wonderful facilities at Killiney/Dalkey Hill, Kilbogget & Thomastown Parks on the doorstep
- Oil fired central heating with newly fitted condensing boiler in July 2016
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Wired for a security alarm
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen & utility appliances included in the sale.
- Floor area approximately 147sq.m (1,582sq.ft)
- Excellent off street parking
This delightful semi-detached family home was built approximately 50 years ago and enjoys an excellent location being positioned in this much sought after family orientated cul-de-sac approached through Arnold Park and within only a short stroll of the superb conveniences in Killiney Shopping Centre with regular bus routes servicing the city centre frequently on Rochestown Avenue and the Sally Glen Road. The area has an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools, churches as well as a wide variety of sporting and recreational activities including golf, GAA, football and rugby clubs together with stunning walks along Killiney Beach and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
Also within a short drive are the LUAS and M50 motorway at Cherrywood and the N11 which provide ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (1.45m x 4m)
- with tiled floor and full PVC double glazing
- Reception Hall (2.75m x 3.05m)
- with cloaks hanging cupboard and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin and w.c.
- Living Room (4.15m x 2.55m + 3.2m x 4.15m)
- with folding mahogany doors, stone clad fireplace with timber mantle and marble hearth and opening through to the
- Kitchen (2.1m x 4.1m)
- with a range of fitted presses, drawers, worktops, dual drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Beko standalone cooker, Beko fridge/freezer and large picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Dining Room (6.05m x 2.9m)
- with large picture double glazed window overlooking the east facing garden, door to shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer and door to side with tiled ramp down to
- Utility/Wet Room (2.3m x 4.2m)
- with a new condensing oil fired central heating boiler, is plumbed for Whirlpool washing machine and Indesit tumble dryer, disabled wet room consisting of wash hand basin, w.c., fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, support bars and handles, step in tiled power shower with seat and extractor and part multi-paned door that opens out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 1 (4.05m x 2.95m)
- with large window to front and opening for wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 4m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 3.9m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 4.95m)
- with large window looking front
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 2m)
- with bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. and chrome heated towel rail
- Garage (2.45m x 5.4m)
- with up and over door
To the front there is gated off street parking for a number of cars. A pedestrian side access leads through to the extensive private maturely planted rear garden that measure approximately 47.3m (155ft) in length. Garage: 2.45m x 5.4m (8' x 17'9") with up and over door
BER No. 112690888
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.