- Convenient and private location
- Unique architectural design
- Exceptional space
- Manicured gardens
- Electric gate access
- Beautiful views
With stunning, sweeping views across the Shournagh Valley and nestled on approximately 3 acres of manicured gardens and paddock this fine property is located just outside Blarney off the Killowen road. Thimble Hall provides easy access to both Blarney which is a 5 minute drive away and Cork City, 15 minutes drive away. The properties super location offers easy access to Kerry and West Cork and offers the perfect balance of country living with easy access to the city.
Viewing is highly advised.
- Entrance Hallway (4.0m x 2.1m)
- Bright and welcoming, the entrance hallway has a vaulted ceiling and timber flooring.
- WC (0.7m x 1.4m)
- Two piece bathroom suite with timber flooring.
- Living Room (5.3m x 5.1m)
- Vaulted ceiling and exceptionally large window provide lots of natural light and views across the gardens. Impressive marble decorative fireplace and timber flooring finish out this splendid living space.
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.7m)
- Formal dining room with front facing bay window. Timber flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.1m x 4.6m)
- Located to the side of the property the kitchen has fitted units at floor and eye level. Integrated appliances include hob, oven and dishwasher. Timber flooring completes the room.
- Family Room (3.8m x 4.2m)
- Situated off the kitchen / dining room, this family space is exceptionally bright. A gas fire provides a focal point and timber flooring finishes the room.
- Sunroom (3.8m x 4.2m)
- Extremely bright, this south facing sun room has a patio door to garden and timber flooring.
- Pantry (1.8m x 2.8m)
- Tiled floor.
- Utility Room (3.4m x 2.4m)
- Fitted units with sink at floor level, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Shower Room (1.6m x 3.2m)
- White 3 piece suite with shower enclosure.
- Master Bedroom (6.4m x 4.4m)
- Spacious main bedroom which benefits from a large rear facing bay window and patio door providing natural light, beautiful garden views and patio access. Carpet.
- En-suite (4.3m x 3.1m)
- Exceptionally large ensuite with bath and separate shower enclosure. Fully tiled, the ensuite benefits from a separate toilet and connected dressing room.
- Dressing Room (4.0m x 2.5m)
- Large dressing room with built in units and carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (5.4m x 4.9m)
- A very spacious bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Two windows provide excellent natural light. Carpet.
- En-suite (1.6m x 3.2m)
- Tiled with 3 piece suite including shower enclosure. Velux Window.
- Walk in Wardrobe (1.7m x 2.6m)
- Carpet. Velux Window.
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 4.2m)
- Large double bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Carpet with large side facing window.
- En-suite (2.0m x 3.2m)
- Tiled with 3 piece suite including shower enclosure.
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.0m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- Currently utilised as an office, this room is another spacious bedroom with timber flooring.
- En-suite (1.9m x 1.6m)
- Fully tiled with white 3 piece suite including shower enclosure.
- Bedroom 5 (7.3m x 3.1m)
- Large and with two velux windows, very bright, this fine bedroom has timber flooring.
- En-suite (2.1m x 3.1m)
- Fully tiled with 3 piece suite including shower enclosure and velux window.
Accessed via electric gates, a gravel driveway winds down to the property. Thimble Hall has raised decking with hot tub to one side and beautifully planted and lawned gardens to the other. These gardens were designed by the celebrated landscaper Brian Cross to provide individual spaces, the centrepiece of which is a Japanese sand garden with Koi pond and overlooking the Shournagh Valley, have fantastic views. There is a large paddock towards the northern boundary which offers the potential of further development (subject to planning) or equestrian uses.
BER No. 110168721
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.