- Beautiful Sea Views
- MatuMature Planted & Lawned Gardensre Planted & Lawned Gardens
- Oil Fired central heating
- Septic Tank & Mains Water
Extending to 368 SqM (3961 SqFt), this fantastic home sits on approximately ½ acre of lawned and planted gardens with mature shrubs and raised decks and is accessed via electric gates. The gardens have been well thought out to maximise enjoyment of both the sea views and sunshine with an enclosed courtyard to rear providing a particularly bright and peaceful outdoor space just off the kitchen.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, teenage den, w.c , kitchen / dining / living room and utility room all at entrance level. Below, at lower ground floor level, the property boasts an office and gym (which offers a multitude of potential other uses), boiler house and lower entrance hall. Above, the property boasts 6 bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite, family bathroom and upper outdoor deck. The master bedroom has a large bay window which affords stunning views across the beach and over the bay to Roches Point.
A floored attic offers great storage space and potential future expansion options.
A semi enclosed raised deck at the front of the house offers the first of the spaces in which to enjoy the sun, an upper deck off the first floor landing is another. A raised timber deck wraps from the front to the side and on to the lawn, perfect for entertaining. A final enclosed courtyard to the rear is perfect for enjoying a barbeque providing a real suntrap while protecting from the sea breeze. The driveway is tucked in behind electric gates and the treeline between the road and house provide a level of privacy that allows complete enjoyment of the gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the quality of life this home has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 7.7m)
- Bright, split level entrance hallway rising to main hall with timber flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.3m x 5.7m)
- A super, dual aspect living space with large picture window to front and smaller window to side providing beautiful sea views. A solid fuel stove and timber flooring complete this room.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living (12.3m x 4.8m)
- Open plan and bright with exposed wood beam vaulted ceiling and velux windows. Two bay windows provide stunning views and copious amounts of natural light. Double doors from the kitchen provide access to the enclosed courtyard to the rear while another set on the eastern gable allow for direct access to the raised deck. The bespoke kitchen designed and made by David Kiely Kitchens is fitted with a Rangemaster stove with extractor over, integrated fridge / freezer and Fischer & Pykel double dishwasher. The kitchen is tiled with tiled splashbacks and has oil underfloor heating. The open plan living space has hardwood flooring. A multi fuel, cast iron stove provides super heat in the winter.
- Teenage Den (5.4m x 2.6m)
- Located off the entrance hall with timber flooring.
- Dining Room (3.5m x 7.7m)
- Another dual aspect room, this large dining room accessed off the entrance hall has picture windows overlooking the gardens. Double doors with bevelled glass provide access to the utility room and lobby beyond. Timber flooring.
- Utility (3.2m x 3.3m)
- With extensive fitted units at floor and eye level, single drainer sink, gas hob with extractor over, it is fitted with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. A velux window and large picture window overlooking the courtyard provide lots of natural light. Tiled floor.
- Lobby (2.9m x 3.2m)
- Offering access from the rear this room is bright with velux and picture window overlooking courtyard. Tiled.
- Guest W.C (1.8m x 0.75m)
- Tiled with two piece suite.
- Gym (5.1m x 5.0m)
- Currently laid out as a gym, this room offers numerous options with two store rooms, one of which is plumbed and could be fitted out as a w.c. Polished concrete floor.
- Stairs and landing (1.8m x 7.7m)
- Long and bright with carpet with double height window on return.
- Master Bedroom (6.1m x 6.0m)
- Very impressive dual aspect double bedroom with large bay window providing fantastic views over Cork Harbour. Bespoke built in wardrobes and timber flooring complete this fine room.
- En-suite (3.0m x 1.8m)
- Four piece suite with separate shower enclosure with electric shower. Fully tiled in a blue and white theme.
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 6.7m)
- Large duel aspect double bedroom with views overlooking the bay. Built in vanity unit and storage. Fully carpeted.
- En-suite (2.9m x 1.0m)
- Tastefully tiled with three piece suite including bath with shower over. A wood panelled feature wall and floor tiling complete the room.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.0m)
- Located to the rear and overlooking the garden this double bedroom has timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 2.7m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the garden. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 5 (3.5m x 2.8m)
- Rear facing double bedroom overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 6 (2.9m x 2.7m)
- A dual aspect single bedroom located to the front of the house with views over the harbour.
- Family Bathroom (3.4m x 1.6m)
- Fully tiled with three piece suite and corner entry shower and attractive glass block wall feature allowing plenty of light. Electric underfloor heating completes the room.
- Upper Deck (2.1m x 3.5m)
- Accessed via the landing, the deck provides further outdoor space and stunning views. A low wall and wrought iron railing complete the space.
Sitting on approximately 0.5 acres, the property has a driveway accessed via electric gates to front and a lawn wraps around the property. Steps from the driveway lead to a raised timber decking that runs along two sides of the house and is accessed via the living area and kitchen and provides direct access to the garden. An enclosed courtyard is at the rear.
BER No. 103000238
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.96(kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.