- Freshly painted interior
- New High Gloss Contemporary Kitchen
- New Flooring laid throughout ground and 1st floor
- New Guest WC added off the entrance hallway
- New Gas fired central heating system and radiators
- Conservatory to rear
- South west facing rear garden
- Total floor area approx. 88 sq.m (947 sqft)
Upstairs there are two fine double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes and an abundance of natural sunlight. A modern bathroom completes the accommodation. There is a private maintenance free south west sunny garden to the rear fully paved and parking to the front. The location is simply ideal, located just off Watermill Road. It is close to all the amenities Raheny village has to offer such as shops, excellent schools and public transport services including the DART. and numerous bus routes. Those who enjoy of a stroll have the choice of coastal walks or nearby St Anne’s Park. All in all, for those looking for a wonderful home in a quiet, mature and tranquil setting you need to look no further than this charming townhouse.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall: (1.72m x 3.16m)
- The entrance hallway leads through to the living room. There is access to a brand new guest WC.
- Guest WC: (1.37m x 1.69m)
- The recently added guest wc is fitted with wc and whb.
- Living Room: (7.92m x 4.63m)
- This elegant space is flooded with natural light, there is ample living and dining space and a feature marble surround fire place creates a real focal point. There is access to the kitchen and conservatory.
- Kitchen: (2.4m x 3.30m)
- The newly fitted kitchen is finished with white high gloss wall and floor units, this an integrated oven, hob and extractor and plumbing for a washing machine. A window frames the view over the rear garden.
- Conservatory: (1.65m x 3.30m)
- This great addition creates an ideal space to unwind. A door leads out to the low maintenance rear garden.
- Landing: (3.77m x 1.65m)
- Attic access. Hot press
- Shower Room (1.65m x 2.42m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower. It is completely tiled.
- Bedroom 1: (2.88m x 3.71m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.88m x 2.87m + 1.74m x 1.48m)
- This wonderful double bedroom is flooded with natural light with the aid of three windows. Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Parking to the front. Sunny south west facing rear garden with great light. Barna shed. Paved and maintenance free. Approx. 30ft in length. Ideal for alfresco entertaining or dining.
BER No. 112541727
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.99 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.