- Oil fired central heating.
- Tranquil residential location.
- Off street parking.
- Private south west facing rear garden.
- Double glazed windows.
- Total floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
This spacious home extends to approx. 80sq.m/ 861sq.ft and comprises briefly; an entrance hall with under stairs storage which leads to a large, bright open plan living/dining room and a kitchen to the rear.
Upstairs there are two fine double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes and an abundance of natural sunlight. A modern bathroom completes the accommodation. There is a private sunny garden to the rear with paved patio and astro turf lawn and off street parking for 1 car to the front.
The location is simply ideal, located just off Watermill Road.
it is close to all the amenities Raheny village has to offer such as shops, excellent schools and public transport services including the DART. and numerous bus routes. Those who enjoy of a stroll have the choice of coastal walks or nearby St Anne’s Park. All in all, for those looking for a wonderful home in a quiet, mature and tranquil setting you need to look no further than this charming townhouse.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (1.71m x 3.22m)
- Staircase to upper floor. Fuse box. Coving and centre rose
- Living/Dining Room (2.84m x 3.25m + 4.55m x 4.67m)
- Feature open fireplace with marble surround. Double doors to rear garden and door to Kitchen.Coving and centre rose. Television point.
- Kitchen (2.46m x 2.97m)
- Range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dishwaher. ingle drainer stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splash backs. Free standing electric cooker. Grant boiler. Window to rear garden
- Landing (1.74m x 1.79m)
- Hotpress. Attic Access.
- Master Bedroom (4.65m x 3.3m)
- Overlooking the front with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 4.04m)
- Overlooking the rear garden. Built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (1.66m x 2.46m)
- Bath with Triton electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
Off street parking to the front. South west facing rear garden with paved patio area and astro turf grass area. The garden is walled and private with shrubs and plants.
BER No. 110939147
Energy Performance Indicator: 232.57 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.