- Detached four bedroom residence.
- Spectacular views.
- Large living space.
- Self-contained living unit on site.
- Superb walks within close proximity.
- Approximately 270 sq.m. / 2,900 sq.ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hallway, open plan living room, kitchen/family area, utility room with guest wc, 4 bedrooms (2 with ensuite) and family bathroom. The living area opens onto a large barbeque area.
Surrounded by with mature trees, streams, flora and fauna opening up to the large decked barbeque area, self-contained unit, garage, games room along with the superb land size makes this a fantastic property for families alike.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: (2.42m x 1.77m)
- tiled floor, cloak closet and storage.
- Reception Hall: (6.21m x 3.56m)
- with feature stone wall and solid fuel fire inset, storage press, recess lighting and utility area.
- Bedroom 1: (3.58m x 3.53m)
- to front, double room with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.56m x 2.44m)
- to front, double room with wooden floor and tv point.
- Bedroom 3: (4.58m x 3.60m)
- to rear, double room with wooden floor and
- Ensuite: (3.63m x 3.31m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 (plus Dressing Room): (8.40m x 3.61m)
- to rear, double room with tv point and
- Ensuite: (2.43m x 1.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floors and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living Room: (9.09m x 5.55m)
- large bright room, solid stained oak flooring, tv point, electric fire and patio door to rear garden.
- Drawing Room: (7.65m x 6.79m)
- dual aspect, solid wooden floor, hotpress and storage and patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (9.18m x 3.10m)
- feature island countertop, full range of fitted press units, tiled floor and double door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (3.73m x 2.40m)
- with guest w.c., fitted sink and storage units.
On approach to the property there is an electronically operated security gates, opening up to a cobblelock driveway. This leads to a raised deck area with barbeque area. There is an upper section to the grounds this leads to two outbuildings. There is a detached building/games room approximately 33 sq.m. and a garage with a fully self-contained one bedroom unit of approximately 36 sq.m.
BER No. 108065749
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.