- Detached four bedroom residence.
- Spectacular views.
- Large living space.
- Self-contained living unit on site.
- Superb walks within close proximity.
- Approximately 270 sq.m. / 2,900 sq.ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hallway, open plan living room, kitchen/family area, utility room with guest wc, 4 bedrooms (2 with ensuite) and family bathroom. The living area opens onto a large barbeque area.
Surrounded by with mature trees, streams, flora and fauna opening up to the large decked barbeque area, self-contained unit, garage, games room along with the superb land size makes this a fantastic property for families alike.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: (2.42m x 1.77m)
- tiled floor, cloak closet and storage.
- Reception Hall: (6.21m x 3.56m)
- with feature stone wall and solid fuel fire inset, storage press, recess lighting and utility area.
- Bedroom 1: (3.58m x 3.53m)
- to front, double room with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.56m x 2.44m)
- to front, double room with wooden floor and tv point.
- Bedroom 3: (4.58m x 3.60m)
- to rear, double room with wooden floor and
- Ensuite: (3.63m x 3.31m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 (plus Dressing Room): (8.40m x 3.61m)
- to rear, double room with tv point and
- Ensuite: (2.43m x 1.05m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floors and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living Room: (9.09m x 5.55m)
- large bright room, solid stained oak flooring, tv point, electric fire and patio door to rear garden.
- Drawing Room: (7.65m x 6.79m)
- dual aspect, solid wooden floor, hotpress and storage and patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (9.18m x 3.10m)
- feature island countertop, full range of fitted press units, tiled floor and double door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (3.73m x 2.40m)
- with guest w.c., fitted sink and storage units.
On approach to the property there is an electronically operated security gates, opening up to a cobblelock driveway. This leads to a raised deck area with barbeque area. There is an upper section to the grounds this leads to two outbuildings. There is a detached building/games room approximately 33 sq.m. and a garage with a fully self-contained one bedroom unit of approximately 36 sq.m.
BER No. 108065749
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org