- Mature semi – rural setting
- Off street parking to front
- Easy local access to Castleknock village
- Four bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Private South West facing rear garden
- Low maintenance brick façade
- Approximate floor area of 120 sqm / 1,292 sqft
The property comprises of a large entrance hallway with guest WC off which is the principle living room and dining room both overlooking the front of the property. They both offer open fireplaces, cornicing and central rose. Off the dining room is the well-stocked kitchen area with an abundance of floor and wall mounted presses, with a bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit and access to the rear garden. To the rear of the property on ground floor level are two of the bedrooms both of which are double rooms overlooking the lovely gardens to the rear and share a Jack & Jill bathroom with WC and shower.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with dormer window overlooking the rear gardens, the main family bathroom complete with new sanitary ware and dormer window overlooking the side and the fourth and final bedroom is also located on this level which is a large single room overlooking the front garden of the house.
The property has a wonderfully private south west facing rear garden with plenty of outdoor storage space with a car garage at the side of the house accessible from the front driveway and a boiler house to the rear which houses the oil fired central heating unit. Access to this property is excellent, being located at the Castleknock end of the Carpenterstown Road with Castleknock village less than a five minute drive away with the whole range of shops and local amenities on your door step.
The property is also located very close to the Castleknock Country Club and Hotel. The M50 motorway which provides ease of access throughout the greater Dublin area is also nearby.
- Entrance Hall (3.30m x 4.30m)
- laminate floors, stairs to first floor and doors to all rooms.
- Guest WC (1.50m x 0.85m)
- laminate floors, WC, WHB.
- Living Room (3.80m x 3.85m)
- carpet floors, open fireplace, cornicing, centre rose and a bay window to front, fireplace is marble with a timber mantle.
- Dining Room (4.30m x 3.45m)
- laminate covered floors, open fireplace is marble, window overlooking the front, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (4.25m x 2.75m)
- laminate covered floor, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden, 4 ring electric hob and dual oven.
- Inner Lobby (1.85m x 1.0m)
- Gives access to the first two bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 3.25m)
- built in wardrobes, laminate floor, WHB, window overlooking the rear garden and access to a "Jack & Jill " bathroom.
- "Jack & Jill" Bathroom (2.70m x 0.80m)
- WC and shower, frosted window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 3.15m)
- WHB, window overlooking the rear, laminate floors.
- First Floor landing (4.85m x 1.25m)
- Carpet floors and built in storage areas.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.60m)
- Overlooks the rear garden, built in wardrobes, laminate floors.
- Main bathroom (2.80m x 2.70m)
- laminate floors, WC, WHB and a bath, overlooks the side of the house through a dormer window.
- Bedroom 4 (3.15m x 3.60m)
- to the front of the property, single room.
- Garage (4.85m x 2.40m)
- Car garage with Henderson up and over door, concrete floors and tiled roof with lighting and power points.
- Boiler House (2.75m x 2.45m)
- to the rear of the house, oil burner, pitched tiled roof, concrete floors.
- Front Garden (7.10m x 11.0m)
- concrete driveway up to the front, garden is laid out in lawn, large hedge on the front of the house.
- Rear Garden (17.5m x 10.5m)
- with South west orientation.
Garage: 4.85m x 2.40m (15'11" x 7'10") Car garage with Henderson up and over door, concrete floors and tiled roof with lighting and power points. Boiler House: 2.75m x 2.45m (9' x 8') to the rear of the house, oil burner, pitched tiled roof, concrete floors. Front Garden: 7.10m x 11.0m (23'4" x 36'1") concrete driveway up to the front, garden is laid out in lawn, large hedge on the front of the house. Rear Garden: 17.5m x 10.5m (57'5" x 34'5") with South West orientation.
BER No. 108566936
Energy Performance Indicator: 397.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.