- Magnificent detached family residence in excellent decorative order.
- Close to Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages.
- Four bedrooms, two ensuites and family room.
- Rear and side garden, south westerly aspect.
- Off street parking for two vehicles.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor area approximately 185 sq.m (1991 sq ft)
A truly magnificent home, which is finished to the highest of standards and provides a spectacular living environment which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Built to generous proportions with natural light used to maximum effect. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious family room with feature bay window, imaginatively extended open plan modern kitchen/living/dining area, separate utility and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, two ensuites and separate bathroom. To the front of the property there is ample off street parking with the added benefit of side access to the private large sunny south west facing garden with views of the Dublin Mountains.
Woodpark is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer village and Dundrum village including Dundrum Shopping Centre and the LUAS stop at Balally. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary including: Our Lady’s Girls and Boys National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the LUAS and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (1.49m x 4.73m)
- tiled flooring, understairs storage
- Downstairs Cloakroom (1.56m x 1.79)
- tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail, part tiled wall
- Family Room (3.54m x 6.9m)
- overlooking the front and rear garden, tiled floor, sliding door to rear garden, tv point, feature fireplace, Stanley solid fuel burner with marble surround
- Kitchen/Dining (6.56m x 5.87m)
- (incorporating utility) modern fitted kitchen with range of kitchen units and cupboards. Centre island, integrated appliances, NEFF double oven, NEFF electric hob & extractor fan, stainless steel sink, breakfast area and feature skylight. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, stone cut counter top & sink.
- Living Area (4.39m x 8.75m)
- tiled with TV unit, sliding doors to garden area
- Landing (1.85m x 6.21m)
- hotpress, Stira attic access
- Master Bedroom (3.46m x 4.05m)
- carpeted, tv point
- Ensuite (1.68m x 2.56m)
- fully tiled floor & walls, w.c., w.h.b, walk in shower
- Bedroom 2 (3.36m x 5.73m)
- to the front, built in wardrobes, carpeted double room
- Ensuite (1.92m x 1.73m)
- Shower, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 (3.14m x 3.38m)
- carpeted floor, double room, built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4/walk in wardrobe (3.24m x 2.39m)
- carpeted single room/walk in wardrobe as displayed
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.25m)
- to the front, w.c., w.h.b, bath, Triton P90i Electric shower, heated towel rail.
The garden to the front off-street car parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the substantial south west facing rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature, immensely private and avails of views of the Dublin Mountains. Landscaped in a low maintenance style with artificial grass, feature patio area, outside tap/power socket.
BER No. 111907663
Energy Performance Indicator: 118.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.