- Kenny-built, bay-windowed family home
- Well-presented accommodation including garage conversion to granny flat
- Impressive west facing rear garden, approximately 24 m (80 ft)
- Ideally located on sought-after, mature road
- Highly convenient location adjacent to neighbourhood shops and the QBC on the N11
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area 133 m2 / 1,431 sq. ft.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
No. 55 is a well-maintained, four bedroomed, semi-detached home built in the 1930s. The double bay-windowed home presently extends approximately 133 m2 / 1,431 sq. ft. and comprises two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, guest W.C., four bedrooms and bathroom. The accommodation is further complimented by a converted garage providing a granny flat comprising living/bedroom, kitchenette and w.c. A particular feature of this fine home is the generous west facing rear garden, approximately 24m. (80 ft.).
The Rise is a highly convenient and sought-after location in Mount Merrion, adjacent to neighbouring shops, which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sport facilities, university campuses at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of this country’s best known schools close by. The property is also within a short walk to the quality bus corridor on the N11 and major shopping centres in Stillorgan, Blackrock and the DART station at Booterstown is easily accessible.
- Porch Entrance
- door to
- Reception Hall (2.45m x 3.65m)
- with door to
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.h.b., tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Dining Area (3.90m x 4.35m)
- (into the bay) with tile fireplace and raised tile hearth, arch to
- Living Area (3.65m x 4.35m)
- with tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth and door to patio.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.70m x 3.35m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free standing oven with four ring gas hob, double Kenwood oven underneath with extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for free standing American-style fridge, tiled splash backing, tiled floor and picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Half Landing
- comprises a bath with Triton T90 electric shower over, w.c., vanity w.h.b., tile floor, part tiled walls and door to storeroom, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.90m x 3.60m)
- (into the bay) including built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.40m x 2.50m)
- with pull-down ladder to partially floored attic
- Granny Flat
- separate access from side of the property, with door to
- Kitchenette (2.70m x 1.40m)
- fitted with range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing four ring electric hob with double oven underneath, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled splash backing, door to
- Living / Bedroom Area (2.60m x 4.60m)
- with extensive range of built-in presses, desk, cupboards door to shower.
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor
The front garden is walled and hedged with lawn and driveway providing off-street car parking. Gated side access leads to the generous, west facing rear garden extending to approximately 24 m / 80 ft. which is largely laid out in lawn with large raised patio area.
BER No. 105191209
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.49 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com