- Within a short stroll of Monkstown Village & Seafront
- In close proximity to numerous bus routes and DART station
- Service charge of approximately €690 p.a.
- Sunny west facing rear garden of approximately 11m (36ft) in length
- Communal resident’s parking
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated appliances included in the sale
- Digital alarm system
- Floor area of approximately 62sq.m (667sq.ft)
In brief 27 The Poplars extends to approximately 62sq.m (667sq.ft) and comprises entrance hallway with glazed panel door opening into the living/dining room with access to the rear garden. Off this is a very well fitted kitchen overlooking the front. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Within in a short stroll of Monkstown Valley are the wide selection of facilities and amenities in Monkstown Village including specialist shops, excellent restaurants, churches and the seafront. The location offers unparalleled access to both suburban rail DART and quality bus routes with Monkstown/Salthill DART Station being within a short walk with buses to the city centre and also a direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport accessed on Monkstown Road. Nearby the M50 and N11 road networks offer ease of access to the city centre and peripheral areas. There is also a wide selection of recreational amenities within close proximity including tennis, rugby and golf clubs and the marina and yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire Harbour as well as many interesting walks along the seafront.
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 3.2m)
- with solid timber floor, recessed lighting, enclosed fuse box, digital alarm and understairs storage
- Living Room (3.5m x 5.9m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, solid timber floor, open timber fireplace with tiled inset and marble hearth, fitted book shelving and storage, door to understairs storage with shelving and cloaks hanging, picture window, door to rear garden and door to
- Kitchen (2.9m x 1.7m)
- with tiled floor, a range of maple Shaker style floor and wall units, tiled splashback, Zanussi four ring electric hob with extractor over, integrated Hotpoint oven, integrated Beko slimline dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and picture window overlooking the front
- with recessed lighting, hatch to attic and door to shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 3.5m)
- with dual windows overlooking the rear, an excellent range of built in wardrobes incorporating desk unit and book shelving and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front, recessed lighting and fitted wardrobes
- with fully tiled walls and floor, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with Mira Elite QT electric shower over, recessed lighting, Velux roof light, fitted storage, Dimplex heater, fitted mirror and shaving socket
The Poplars is set amongst well-maintained landscaped grounds with communal resident’s parking. The garden to the rear offers an enviable sunny westerly aspect measuring approximately 11m (36ft) in length with a low maintenance option laid out in decorative stone with patio area, all bordered by raised beds with mature planting and shrubbery and purpose built Barna shed.
BER No. 108070889
Energy Performance Indicator: 261.51 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.