- Spacious detached home
- Well-maintained south facing rear garden
- Convenient location close to UCD and an array of public transport
- Floor area approx. 120sq.m (1302 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Quiet cul de sac setting
- Security alarm
- Potential to re-instate to three-bedroom home
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Pedestrian side access on both sides of the property
No. 75 offers ample, well-maintained space for comfortable living. Accommodation includes entrance hall with W.C., interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, sunroom, two bedrooms including master en-suite with walk-in wardrobe and family bathroom. The property is further complimented by a mature garden that enjoys a sunny southerly aspect to the rear with garden shed plumbed for a washing machine, while to the front there is off street parking.
Roebuck Road is conveniently located minutes from the UCD Belfield campus with a host of amenities nearby including Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Milltown and Ranelagh. It is a deservedly popular residential location with local shops nearby at the junction of Roebuck Road and Fosters Avenue and is within a short drive of the LUAS. There are excellent transport links to the city centre which is approximately 6 kilometers away. Prestigious primary and secondary schools nearby include St. Kilian’s German School, Mount Anville, St. Andrew’s College, Gonzaga and Alexandra College. Dundrum Town Centre is also within easy reach of the property.
- Entrance Hall: (2.00m x 5.10m)
- with understairs door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.75m x 5.70m)
- [measurement into the bay] with feature bay window and with fireplace plumbed for gas with sandstone surround and polished marble inset. Double doors leading through to the
- Dining Room: (3.10m x 3.25m)
- with access to the
- Conservatory: (3.05m x 3.35m)
- with fan, double door access to dining room and double door access to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area: (2.75m x 6.45m)
- Breakfast Area - with window overlooking the rear garden
- with access to the attic.
- Hot press
- with shelving and water tank.
- Master Bedroom: (5.90m x 4.10m)
- [maximum measurement into the bay window] with bay window, second window overlooking the front and walk-in wardrobe. Door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, window to side, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.15m x 3.60m)
- with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and drawer units, window overlooking the rear garden.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over and window to the rear.
To the front of the house there are well maintained and mature flower beds as well as off-street parking. To the rear there is a south facing rear garden laid out in lawn and flowers beds. There is a garden shed which is also plumbed and houses the gas boiler. The property also benefits from pedestrian side access on both sides of the property.
BER No. 111972584
Energy Performance Indicator: 250.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.