- Spacious detached four bedroom family home
- Well-maintained south east facing rear garden
- Convenient location close to UCD and an array of public transport
- Floor area approx. 140 sq.m. / 1,507 sq.ft.
- Gas fired central heating
- Easy access to Dublin City Centre
- Quiet cul de sac setting
No. 38 offers ample, well-maintained space for comfortable family living. Accommodation includes entrance hall with W.C., interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, sunroom, four bedrooms (one with ensuite) and family bathroom. The property is further complimented by a mature garden that enjoys the afternoon sunshine to the rear and off-street car parking to the front.
Roebuck Road is conveniently located minutes from the UCD Belfield campus with a host of amenities nearby including Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Milltown and Ranelagh. It is a deservedly popular residential location with local shops nearby at the junction of Roebuck Road and Fosters Avenue and is within a short drive of the LUAS. There are excellent transport links to the city centre which is approximately 6 kilometers away. There are excellent primary and secondary schools nearby to include Gonzaga, Alexandra College, Mount Anville and St. Kilian’s German School. Dundrum Town Centre is also within easy reach of the property.
- Entrance Hall (1.99m x 5.60m)
- with ceiling coving and door leading to
- Downstairs W.C.
- comprises wc with whb.
- Living Room (4.40m x 5.60m)
- to include ceiling coving, feature bay window, round fireplace with tiled surround and brass inset and double sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.60m x 3.58m)
- to include ceiling coving and open arch to
- Sun Room (2.70m x 3.55m)
- with double doors leading to garden and open arch to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.75m x 6.90m)
- with a range of kitchen units, oven with four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashback and ceiling coving.
- First Floor Landing
- with access to attic, door to hotpress with water tank and door to
- Bedroom 1 (2.67m x 2.70m)
- to include window overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.69m x 3.65m)
- with window overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 3.70m)
- to include feature bay window, built-in wardrobe and door to
- comprising tiled walls, tiled floor, whb, shower unit, wc and window to side.
- Bedroom 4 (2.36m x 2.20m)
- overlooking front including built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- to include tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with shower overhead, pedestal whb, wc and roof skylight.
- To the front there is ample off-street parking within the cobble lock driveway while to the rear there is a landscaped south east facing garden mainly laid out in lawn with block built shed and gated side access.
BER No. 110793478
Energy Performance Indicator: 308.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.