- Situated in a small residential enclave close to Clontarf promenade
- Two storey detached property with integrated domestic garage.
- Cobble lock drive providing off street parking to the front.
- South facing rear garden with patio lawn, mature trees and shrubs.
- Gas fired central heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Four bedrooms.
- 2 and a half bathrooms.
- Integrated domestic garage 16sqm (172sqft)
- Approximate floor area 125sqft (1345sqft) excluding garage.
- Entrance Hall: (6.30m x 1.90m)
- Bright entrance hall with cloakroom, stairs to first floor level and guest WC.
- Guest WC: (0.80m x 1.70m)
- with WC and WHB.
- Reception Room: (3.90m x 5.00m (Excluding bay))
- Reception room with feature open fireplace with gas inset, decorative coving, bay window overlooking the driveway to the front and double doors leading to dining room.
- Reception 2: (4.00m x 3.05m)
- Dining room with window overlooking the rear garden.
- Breakfast Area: (2.85m x 2.85m)
- Dining area with sliding patio door to rear garden and open plan format with kitchen.
- Kitchen: (3.00m x 3.85m)
- Kitchen with extensive wall and floor mounted units, ample storage and good counter space, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and access to domestic garage.
- Garage: (5.30m x 3.00m)
- Integrated domestic garage with up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (2.45m x 2.10m)
- Landing with hot press and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.20m x 3.80m)
- Master bedroom with bay window overlooking the front driveway with an en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite: (0.90m x 2.75m)
- En-suite with WC, WHB, stand in shower and window to side.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 3.25m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.60m x 2.05m)
- Large single bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.80m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with WC, shower, WHB, heated towel rail and window to side.
BER No. 112940705
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.