- Excellent condition throughout in show house condition
- South west facing patio
- Oil fired central heating system
- Master bedroom with ensuite and wall to wall wardrobes
- Garage attached to side of house
- Easy access to N11 and Dublin Airport
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Quiet mature cul de sac of similar houses.
- Approx. 225 sq. m
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 2.00m)
- Large welcoming hallway with under stairs storage, phone point, lighting and coving.
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 4.70m)
- Wooden floor. Feature open fireplace, TV and phone points, front window, spot lighting, skirting and coving.
- Living Room (5.10m x 4.50m)
- Feature open fireplace, double bay doors and front and side window offering dual aspect.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (6.30m x 7.80m)
- Tiled and laminated flooring, extensive range of beech fitted units, integrated hob and oven, laminated work surfaces, extractor fan. The dining area has lighting, patio doors to the rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.40m x 2.20m)
- Tiled flooring, beech fitted units, laminated work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 5: Downstairs (2.80m x 4.00m)
- Semi solid wooden floor, fitted wardrobes..
- Guest WC (2.50m x 1.10m)
- Tiled flooring, WC, WHB, tiled splashbacks and window.
- Study (2.90m x 2.00m)
- Carpet flooring, rear window. Ideal as home office or study
- Landing area
- Carpet flooring and mahogany banisters to bright landing. Large hotpress. Attic access.
- Main Bedroom (5.50m x 4.40m)
- Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, front and back windows offering great brightness.
- Master En-Suite (2.20m x 1.40m)
- Tiled floor. WC, WHB, shower cubicle, mains shower, partly tiled walls, tiled splashback, velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (5.00m x 3.60m)
- Spacious room with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 En-Suite (1.40m x 2.50m)
- Tiled flooring, WC, WHB, shower cubicle, mains shower, partly tiled walls, tiled splashback, velux window
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 4.10m)
- Carpet flooring, front and side windows offer great brightness.
- Bedroom 4 (3.60m x 2.80m)
- Laminated flooring, fitted wardrobes
- Main Bathroom (3.00m x 1.90m)
- Tiled flooring, WC, WHB, bath, partly tiled walls, tiled splashback.
- Garage (3.40m x 5.70m)
- The garage aligns the house with rear pedestrian access and front roller door. It is a great space that could easily be incorporated in to additional living accommodation if required with very little expense, subject to p.p
- Cobble lock driveway and covered side entrance
- Paved patio area, front and rear gardens are exceptionally well maintained. The rear garden, mainly in lawn overlooks the orchard, surrounded by panel fence and low fence to back. There is a paved area ideal for al fresco entertaining.
BER No. 110888096
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.65kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.