- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Delightful walled rear garden
- Service charge of approximately €720 per annum or €60 per month
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Electric storage heating
- Wired for Virgin Media Broadband and TV
- Floor area of approximately 85 sq.m (914 sq.ft)
No. 1 The Orchard is a very attractive property superbly positioned in this sought after mature and well-established development. This delightful property enjoys bright and well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 85 sq.m (914sq.ft) which briefly comprises of a large living room with open fire to the front, a spacious kitchen/dining room, downstairs w.c. and upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, the master being en suite along with a family bathroom. The property has been well maintained and presented throughout and is further complemented with a delightful walled rear garden providing a great degree of privacy.
The location of this property would be difficult to better being situated in a peaceful leafy cul-de-sac to the rear of the ever popular Monkstown development which is within a pleasant stroll of a wealth of amenities available at both Monkstown and Blackrock villages. There are an abundance of restaurants, boutique style shops and pubs available close by as well as peaceful walks along the seafront and the piers. Transport options are plentiful with a regular bus route at the entrance to the development and the DART at Seapoint and Salthill within a pleasant stroll. There is an excellent selection of popular primary and secondary schools close by including Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College and Newpark Comprehensive. There are a whole host of recreational amenities available close by including tennis, rugby and golf clubs along with the marina at Dun Laoghaire with their yacht clubs and leisure facilities at DLR Blue Pool.
- September 21st 2019 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall (1.46m x 2.3m)
- with digital security alarm panel, fuse board, coat hanging and wide plank timber floor
- Living Room (3.5m x 5.4m)
- a triple aspect room with feature fireplace with raised slate hearth and tiled mantle, French door to front, window to side, ceiling coving, TV and broadband point and wide plank timber flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.75m x 5.38m)
- with a range of floor and eye level units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Belling double oven, Zanussi condenser dryer, understairs storage, two feature windows overlooking rear garden and dining area with wide plank timber floor
- Inner Lobby (1m x 0.87m)
- with tiled floor, door to rear garden and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and frosted window to the side
- with door to hotpress with water cylinder and heating controls and window to the side
- Master Bedroom (2.9m x 3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, television point, window overlooking the front, fitted wardrobe and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., electric Mira shower, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and Dimplex heater
- Bedroom 2 (3.34m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the rear and a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.38m x 2m)
- with built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with Mira Vigour shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls & floor, Dimplex heater and hatch to attic
To the front of the property there is off street car parking on a cobble lock drive alongside a lovely garden which is mainly laid out in lawn with mature flower beds, shrubs and plants. The front garden is beautifully maintained by the management company. There is a side passage which leads through to the delightful walled rear garden which is mainly laid out in patio providing great privacy and the benefit of a low maintenance garden. There is an outside lock up storage area and a Barna Shed.
BER No. 101744860
Energy Performance Indicator: 416.27 kWh/m/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.