- Highly regarded and sought after location, within a short stroll of the wonderful conveniences available in Terenure Village.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Cobblelock off street parking to the front.
- Floor area of approximately 139 sqm (1,500 sqft).
- Double glazed windows and doors (replaced in 2014).
- Gas fired central heating system (boiler replaced in 2014).
- Spacious master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom.
- High security monitored burglar alarm system.
Internally this property is presented in pristine decorative order throughout briefly comprising a light infused entrance hall with cloakroom, a magnificent spacious living room connecting with the family room through double doors, a kitchen/dining room enjoying an oval bay window with an extremely pleasant outlook over the rear garden and an inner lobby with door to the side passage completing the ground floor level. The remaining living space at the first floor level incorporates four excellent bedrooms with the extensive master bedroom benefitting from a large en-suite bathroom. A cobble-lock drive to the front offers good off-street parking with dual pedestrian side accesses to the rear garden, enjoying sunlight during the day and evening, laid out mainly in lawn with a block-built garden shed and Indian sandstone slab patio area accessed from the family room.
Without question this location is most central being conveniently located close to Terenure Village with everything it has to offer including an excellent variety of shops, restaurants and pubs together with neighbourhood shops along Greenlea Road. Further extensive shopping facilities are available within a short drive at shopping centres such as Rathfarnham, Nutgrove and Dundrum. The area is extremely popular due to its close proximity to premier primary and secondary schools including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X and St. Joseph’s Boys National School. There are regular bus routes, namely the 54a, 9, 15a and 17, to and from the city centre which is approximately 6.5km away and within close proximity are a number of recreational activities including Bushy Park, St. Mary’s and Terenure Rugby Clubs, not to mention tennis courts, playfields and playground areas.
- Entrance Hall: (1.87m x 1.61m)
- with oak timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose and alarm panel. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.92m x 0.80m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and oak timber floor.
- Inner Hall: (2.23m x 2.62m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, understairs storage, oak timber floor and radiator cover.
- Living Room: (6.70m x 3.57m)
- [measurement into the bay] with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, oak timber floor, two radiator covers, coal-effect gas fireplace with polished sandstone mantel, surround, insert and hearth, bay window and picture architrave. Double glass-panelled doors lead to the
- Family Room: (4.13m x 3.01m)
- with ceiling coving, oak floor, centre rose, fitted shelving and cupboards. Double doors out to the rear patio and garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (7.20m x 3.05m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, integrated four ring Beko electric hob, sink unit, tiled splashback, polished granite worktops, integrated Bosch oven and integrated Neff top oven, provision for a fridge, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and oval bay window overlooking the rear garden. Door to
- Utility Area: (0.78m x 1.26m)
- with tiled cermac floor, Vokera gas boiler, intercom to the front door and door to the side passage.
- with large shelved hotpress with dual immersion and timer, recessed lighting and access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.97m x 3.36m)
- [measurement nto the bay] with a range of fitted wardrobes, recessed ighting, alarm panel, intercom to the front door and bay indow. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.20m x 2.69m)
- with w.c., .h.b. with cupboards under, bath with shower over, heated owel rail, ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.86m x 3.34m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.82m x 2.86m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.45m x 2.42m)
- with fitted wardrobe and recessed lighting.
- Shower Room: (1.78m x 1.83m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, step-in shower, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
A large cobble-lock drive offers good off-street car parking to the front with dual side passages connecting to the rear garden of approximately 13m (43ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a sandstone slab patio area and block built garden shed of 1.4m x 3.17m (4’7” x 10’5”).
BER No. 100370980
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.