- Detached five bedroom family home
- Generous accommodation measuring 265sqm (2852sqft)
- Tastefully presented interior
- Ample off street car parking
- High quality kitchen designed by Stephan Hoeskenreiner of Ambient Architecture with a full suite of Gaggenau appliances.
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden with trees from the Gold Gardens in RHS Chelsea
- Security alarm system
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating in the kitchen and utility room
- Hardwood Rational double glazed windows throughout
Number 1 The Oaks is an instantly appealing family home, and enjoys bright and spacious accommodation, extending to approximately 265sqm (2852sqft) to include a state of the art contemporary kitchen, four reception rooms, five bedrooms (two ensuite) and a family bathroom. This stunning residence is a fine example of creative flair and taste in both architectural layout and interior design which is used to maximum effect to create a most welcoming home. To the rear of the property there is a beautifully landscaped lawned garden surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery with a large patio.
Number 1 The Oaks offers a unique opportunity for a discerning purchaser to acquire a truly magnificent detached family home, superbly situated in this sought after modern development, ideally located in a quiet tranquil enclave off Brennanstown Road. The property enjoys a host of amenities close by to include Cornelscourt village, Cornelscourt shopping centre and Foxrock village. There are excellent recreational amenities in the vicinity to include Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Lawned Tennis Club, Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Gym. The M50 interchange is close by, providing easy access to the outskirts of Dublin, and Dublin airport. The QBC on the N11 is a short walk away and provides ease of access to Dublin city centre and surrounded areas.
- Entrance Hall (5.45m x 4.7m)
- with marble tiled floor, oak staircase to first floor and gallery landing, feature light fitting, Matwell and oak doors to the rooms downstairs.
- Family Room (4.15m x 5.05m)
- with window to front, radiator cover, oakline bookcase unit with centre cupboard.
- Drawing Room (4.8m x 6.35m into bay)
- with marble chimney piece with granite hearth and gas fire inset, oak floor, ceiling coving and glazed double doors leading to
- Dining Room (4.6m x 4.8m)
- with oak floor, double doors to garden, windows overlooking rear.
- Family/Breakfast room (4.9m x 4.5m)
- with oak floor, double doors to garden, double doors to dining room.
- Kitchen (4.2m x 4.15m)
- with Gaggenau appliances to include, microwave and warming drawer, 5 ring ceramic hob with stainless extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher, stone worksurfaces and splashbacks, 1.5 bowl sink unit, white ceramic tiled floor, velux window and windows overlooking garden. Door to
- Utility Area (1.55m x 3.05m)
- with tiled floor, wall and floor presses, Neff microwave, Zanussi washing machine, Leibher wine cave and freezer. Door to side and boiler house with gas fired boiler.
- Cloak room
- with wc and pedestal whb.
- First Floor
- impressive gallery style with linen press, hotpress, door to
- Balcony (4.3m x 1.95m)
- south facing with views over the communal gardens and towards three rock.
- Master Bedroom (4.55m x 5m)
- with cherry floor, dressing area, oakline wardrobe and
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.1m x 3.15m)
- with bath, Grohe shower, wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in presses, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.45m)
- with built in wardrobe and
- Ensuite Shower room (1.78m x 2.1m)
- with pedestal whb, heated towel rail, Grohe shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Family Bathroom (2.95m x 1.75m)
- with bath, Grohe shower over, wc, vanity whb with cupboards under, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 4.05m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (3.5m x 3.55m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (3.75m x 3.65m)
- Rear Garden (20m x 12.1m)
- with water feature and garden store to the side of the house.
Set back behind electronic gates, there is ample off-street car parking on a large gravel driveway with side access to the rear garden. To the rear there is a truly stunning garden, mainly laid out in lawn with 35 trees, including Acers from Gold Gardens in RHS Chelsea, a flagstone patio, stainless steel round water feature and a block built storage shed.
BER No. 109057372
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.74
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com