- Duplex apartment at first and second floor level.
- South facing balcony with Liffey views.
- Designated car space.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Timber double glazed windows.
- Communal gardens.
- Secure gated development.
- Situated in Chapelizod 6km from O Connell Bridge.
- Gross internal floor area approx. 65sqm (700sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 1.10m + 1.65m x 2.05m)
- Entrance hall with stair well to first floor level.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.05m x 2.40m)
- with wall and floor mounted units, good storage, ample counter space, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, washing machine, fridge and gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (6.10m x 3.60m (max))
- Open plan living/dining room with centre piece fireplace with electrical inset and under stairs storage.
- Under Stairs Storage: (0.95m x 2.45m)
- Balcony: (2.00m x 3.60m)
- South facing balcony overlooking communal gardens and walkway, views of the river Liffey and leafy surroundings.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (1.00m x 2.90m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.25m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window looking to the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.05m x 3.45m)
- Double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes and views of the Liffey.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.15m)
- Tiled bathroom with WC, WHB and stand in electric Triton shower.
BER No. 104577366
Energy Performance Indicator: 193.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.