- Distinctive cut-stone mews
- Highly regarded residential location
- Beautifully presented interior
- Bright spacious contemporary kitchen/family living space to the rear
- Three generous bedrooms (Master ensuite) and family bathroom
- Generous internal store room with double doors to front
- Secluded courtyard garden
- Residential disc parking on Mount Pleasant Square
Internally the well-proportioned accommodation includes an inviting reception hall with guest WC, off the reception hall there is a comfortable living room with solid fuel fire. From this room there are double doors which lead to a bright spacious and contemporary dining area, which then leads to a kitchen both of which have a feature glazed atrium overhead ensuring maximum levels of natural light. This is a wonderful family living space ideal for day to day living. The garage to the front has been cleverly divided into 2 useful storage spaces with access off the dining room and also access through double doors to the front of the property. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room) and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The entire house is exceptionally well presented throughout and is complemented to the rear by an enclosed courtyard garden which benefits from east and southerly sunshine. Parking is available on Mount Pleasant Square by way of residential disc parking. “The Mews” is exceptionally well located to the rear of 31 Mount Pleasant Square, a short stroll to the Luas at Ranelagh providing easy access to Dublin city centre and south to Dundrum Town Centre and beyond. All of the amenities at nearby Ranelagh and Rathmines are a gentle stroll away; there are numerous primary and secondary schools in the immediate area. This is a deservedly popular and much sought after residential location due to its close proximity to a myriad of amenities in the bustling village of Ranelagh with its eclectic selection of specialist shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Reception Hall (4.4m x 1.78m)
- Large bright reception room hall with attractive tiled floor and window to side with feature shutters.
- Guest WC
- With wc, whb, tiled splashback and under stairs storage
- Sitting Room (3.7m x 5.3m)
- With window to front, feature painted pine fireplace with solid fuel fire inset. Double doors to:
- Dining/Living Room (6.2m x 3.2m)
- With feature oak flooring, glazed atrium overhead with feature vaulted ceiling. Double doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.5m x 3.2m)
- With a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, five ring gas Neff hob and Neff electric oven underneath, Alicia extractor over, Fisher & Paykel American style fridge freezer, fitted Bosch dishwasher and integrated washer-dryer, and feature glazed atrium overhead. Door to:
- Store Room (3m x 3.67m)
- With tiled floor and door to:
- Remaining Garage Area (1.7m x 3m)
- With double doors to front.
- First Floor
- From the reception hall a staircase leads to the first floor off which there are three bedrooms.
- With shelved hot press and door to:
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.1m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 2.9m)
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 4.6m)
- With built in wardrobes:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- With attractive stone tiled floor and walls, wc, whb, power shower with Rainmaker power shower overhead.
- Family Bathroom (5.2m x 9.1m)
- With bath, wc, whb, feature cast iron Roll Top bath set on claws, antique style towel rail and radiator, Rainmaker shower over the bath, Velux skylight overhead. Tiled floor.
To the rear there is a pleasant enhanced courtyard garden which measures 5m x 5m and enjoys easterly and southerly sunshine.
BER No. 100937028
Energy Performance Indicator: 230.96
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.