- Highly convenient location in the heart of Dublin 4.
- Off-street secure parking behind gates.
- Floor area approximately 70 sqm (753 sq.ft.)
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
Internally, the light-filled accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room with arch through to kitchen, upstairs two bedrooms and master en suite and a main bathroom. The landing has a pull-down Stira ladder leading up to a floored attic of approximately 16.70 sqm (180 sq.ft.).
Outside, to the front there is a pedestrian entrance and a sliding door leading to a cobblelock driveway providing ample off-street parking. To the rear, a low maintenance secluded garden.
- Entrance Hall (1.85m x 2.30m)
- with stained glass window, intercom to hall door and under stairs storage with plumbing for a washing machine.
- Living/Dining Room (3.20m x 6.65m)
- (overall measurement) with maple timber floor, marble fireplace with gas fired inset, step down to the dining room with parquet flooring, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting and sliding door leading out to rear garden.
- Kitchen (1.90m x 3.25m)
- houses the gas fired central heating boiler and fitted with a good range of high-gloss press and drawer units, five ring Baumatic hob with extractor over, Baumatic microwave, Franke circular bowl sink unit, granite worktops, plumbing for dishwasher and part tiled walls.
- There are two bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom (4.15m x 3.10m)
- to the front, with storage cupboard and
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.55m x 1.70m)
- with whb, wc, fixed wall mirror, tiled shower and tiled floors.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 2.80m)
- to the rear.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 1.75m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath shower attachment and Triton T90Si electric shower over, tiled walls and floors.
- with shelved hotpress with dual immersion and pull-down Stira ladder to floored attic.
The property is privately situated behind gates providing ample off-street car parking. The front garden measures approximately 5.60m (18 ft) x 5.65m (19 ft) with cobblelock driveway. To the rear, there is a fully walled low maintenance garden mainly in patio slabs and gravel with decking, mature trees, outside water tap and lighting. The rear garden measures approximately 7.60m (25 ft) x 5.30m (17 ft).
BER No. 103026795
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.67
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.