- Highly regarded address within Blackrock- convenient to all amenities
- Minutes from the QBC and the N11.
- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation of approx. 105sq.m (1,133sq.ft)
- Private lawned rear garden with side access
- Three spacious double bedrooms.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Attractive, modern property built circa 2005.
- Security alarm system.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
An attractive double fronted, three-bedroom property excellently positioned off Newtownpark Avenue, in the heart of Blackrock, Co Dublin. Bright accommodation extending to approximately 105sqm (1,133sqft) comprising hallway with guest w.c off, spacious sitting room with doors leading out to rear garden and a dining room leading through to a fully fitted modern kitchen. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom which can also be accessed directly from bedroom two. The propertyoffers good modern accommodation and has been well maintained throughout.
To the front of the property there is ample off-street car parking, and side access leading to the rear garden which is laid in lawn and offers a high degree of privacy. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners who purchased it from new in 2005. This well positioned home will appeal to investors, first time buyers and downsizers alike.
A location second to none, The Meadows is located off Newtownpark Avenue, minutes from local shops and recreational amenities and within easy access of Blackrock Village. The N11 and QBC are within walking distance making Dublin’s main financial and shopping districts an effortless commute.
- Entrance Hall (1.7m x 4.3m)
- entered through a glass panelled hardwood door, security alarm system, solid wooden floors, good ceiling height.
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 5.6m)
- spacious room with fireplace, gas fired inset, double doors leading out to rear garden. Large sash window overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.2m)
- attractive room with window to front , glass panelled doors leading through to fully fitted kitchen
- Kitchen (3.6m x 2.2m)
- good range of eye and floor level units, free standing Siemens washing machine, Siemens dishwasher, integrated oven, hob, & extractor fan, provision for fridge freezer, sash window overlooking rear garden, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., w.h.b., window to side, houses gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.8m x 3.7m)
- bright double room to the front, built in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom
- En-suite Bathroom
- tiled floors, bath with shower attachement, separate shower unit with Mira power shower, w.c., w.h.b., large window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- double room overlooking the front with access directly to family bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 3.6m)
- overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m)
- shower unit, w.c., w.h.b.,
- To the rear there is a lawned garden offering a high degree of privacy (approx. 8m x 10m). It is mainly laid in lawn, with side access leading out to a large drive way providing ample off-street parking.
BER No. 111970372
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.