- • Unique private residence privately set in the gated grounds of Mount St. Anne’s
- • Accommodation extending to approx. 84 sqm (904 sqft)
- • Accessed via private pedestrian entrance off Milltown Road
- • Private lawned garden
- • Ample parking available to rear
- • Gas fired central heating
- • An opportunity to create a truly special property
- • Double glazed windows
Located behind private gated pedestrian access off Milltown Road, the property extends to approx. 84 sqm (904 sqft) and comprises an entrance porch, dining room, living room, utility, kitchen and bathroom, while upstairs the accommodation is completed by three bedrooms. A particular feature of this delightful property is the gated garden which enjoys all day sunshine and the ample external storage available. The Lodge further benefits from a private courtyard along with shared vehicular access and excellent off-street parking available to the rear.
Mount Saint Anne’s is one of Dublin’s most sought-after and highly regarded residential developments. Designed by O’Mahony Pike and built by Park Developments, this highly convenient location is within walking distance of Milltown, Ranelagh and Donnybrook villages and the many excellent shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes on offer. There are many excellent schools in the locality, while both UCD and Trinity College are within short commuting distance. Dublin City centre is minutes away via Luas further enhancing The Lodge as a genuine opportunity to acquire a one-off property with the potential for something truly unique.
- Entrance porch (1.6m x 1.3m)
- with alarm panel and shelving unit.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 2.2m)
- with W.H.B., W.C., fully tiled, floating corner shelving cabinet and Triton T90si power shower.
- Living Room (3.7m x 3.6m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround.
- Dining Room (3.7m x 3.1m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround, in-built storage unit.
- Kitchen (2.1m x 3m)
- fitted with a range of floor and eye level units, tiled flooring, tiled splashback, stainless sink and drying area, Electrolux oven with four ring hob and Kontinental extractor fan over.
- Utility Room (1.9m x 1.7m)
- with tiled flooring, in-built shelving and storage unit.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking front garden, housing fuseboard and free-standing wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 1.8m)
- with free-standing wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with windows overlooking Mount St. Anne’s and free-standing wardrobes.
As previously noted, the Lodge is set amongst the delightfully landscaped grounds of Mount St. Anne’s. The property benefits from private pedestrian access off Milltown road and a delightful front garden which is mainly laid in lawn and enjoys all day sunshine. To the rear there is a private courtyard (5m x 2.2m) along with two storage sheds. There is generous parking available to the rear, reached via a vehicular access which is shared with one other private residence.
BER No. 113537401
Energy Performance Indicator: 622.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.