- Spectacular unique stone clad house in this private development
- Securely positioned behind electric gates into the development
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to 59.1 sqm (636 sqft)
- Designated car parking space
- Electric storage heating
- Private rear garden
- Management Company: RFPM
A truly unique end of terrace cottage in this much sought-after location, 12 The Laundry offers contemporary living in a picturesque setting. Sitting in well maintained, mature gardens, this property offers a superb home for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
Through the front door an entrance hall leads into a large, bright and open plan living/dining space, accessed down three steps. With double height ceilings in part and large picture windows capturing natural light, this really is an impressive space. Up three steps in one corner is the kitchen with a range of units, while three more steps lead from the living room to the conservatory, with double doors out to the sunny rear garden. Also on this level is a bathroom. Upstairs, the bedroom is open to the floor below, with light coming in from the floor below.
The location of the property is second to none, between the villages of Kilmainham and Rialto with their host of shops and amenities. The bus routes along South Circular Road, as well as the Luas at Rialto, provide direct access to the city centre and the surrounding areas. The property enjoys a pleasant outlook over the communal gardens of the development. The new children’s hospital at St. James’s will inject even more investment into the area.
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 1.4m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, step in shower with electric Triton shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin, Velux window bringing in natural light.
- Living Room (4.95m x 5.85m)
- average measurement, three steps down to room, built in wardrobes & storage, hotpress, three windows overlooking front & stone clad apartment buildings, three steps up to
- Kitchen (1.2m x 2.9m)
- with a range of wall & floor units, integrated Electrolux oven & hob above, one bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge, space for washer dryer.
- Conservatory (1.5m x 3.1m)
- three steps up from living room, housing desk/study space, French doors leading out to patio area.
- approached via open tread timber staircase
- Bedroom (3.4m x 3.9m)
- Mezzanine style room, solid timber floor, space for double bed, space for storage units, two Velux windows.
Outside there is a private terrace overlooking the manicured communal gardens, offering privacy and additional living space. The grounds of Hybreasal are very well-maintained and offer pleasant and attractive seating areas and walkways surrounded by mature flowers and shrubbery.
BER No. 112536321
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.