- Magnificent family residence close to Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages.
- Private cul-de-sac setting.
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Full planning permission to substantially extend.
- Extensive garden to side and rear.
- Three bedrooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor area approximately 90 sq.m (968 Sq ft)
- FPP to extend approximately a further 65 sq.m (700 sq ft)
This bright and spacious home is built to generous proportions with natural light used to maximum effect and the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious reception room with feature bay window, kitchen/dining area and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and separate bathroom. To the front of the property there is cobble lock paving with ample off street parking with the added benefit of side access to the private large sunny south facing garden.
Woodpark is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer village and Dundrum village including Dundrum Shopping Centre and the luas stop at Balally. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary including: Our Lady’s Girls and Boys National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily
- Entrance Hall: (2.52m x 2.00m)
- with beautiful flooring, understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Guest W.C: (1.00m x 1.65m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 5.15m)
- with very fine modern gas coal effect fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Bay window overlooking garden to front. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.05m x 5.25m)
- very fine modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, display units, drawers, provision for integrated appliances, sink unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor in kitchen area. Double doors from Dining Area leading to extensive rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.10m x 3.60m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and stira staircase leading to partilly floored attic area.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.50m x 3.40m)
- with built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.45m x 2.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity storage cupboards, shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.45m x 3.65m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.80m x 2.25m)
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage cupboards under, bath with fitted shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is cobbled paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and extends to approximately 18m x 12.5m. It is set out in extensive level lawn with patio area and garden shed. The property has the additional benefit of having full planning permission to substantially extend the existing residence to the side and rear. Full plans may be viewed online @ www.dlr.ie/planning and the reference is D17B/0200
BER No. 110340320
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.