- Magnificent family residence close to Dundrum and Ballinteer Villages.
- Private cul-de-sac setting.
- Extensive rear garden 13 m / 42 ft.
- Ample storage.
- Off street parking
- Alarm system fitted.
- Oil central heating.
- Floor area approximately 97 sq.m (1044 Sq ft)
This bright and spacious home is built to generous proportions with natural light used to maximum effect and the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, living room with feature bay window, interconnecting to open plan kitchen/dining area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms of ample proportions, and bathroom. The front of the property is lawned with off street parking with the added benefit of side access to the private rear garden measuring approx. 13 m / 42 ft.
Woodpark is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer village and Dundrum village including Dundrum Shopping Centre and the LUAS stop at Balally. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary including: Our Lady’s Girls and Boys National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the LUAS and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway: (4.49m x 1.97m)
- with laminate wood flooring and storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.96m)
- with feature bay window and interconnects to kitchen/ dining
- Kitchen/Dining: (3.61m x 5.96m)
- with laminate wood flooring, open plan kitchen / dining room with large glass panels overlooking the rear garden, range of units and cupboards, one and half bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, electric hob and electric oven, integrated dish washer, washing machine/dryer and fridge freezer..
- Landing: (2.26m x 3.22m)
- with laminate wood flooring and hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (3.93m x 3.63m)
- to the rear with laminate wood flooring, double room with built in floor to ceiling sliding wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (3.94m x 4.38m)
- to the front with laminate wood flooring, double floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.80m x 2.49m)
- to the front with laminate wood flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.87m x 2.05m)
- with tiled flooring, WC, WHB, bath with shower over and tiled splashback.
The front of the property is lawned with off street parking with the added benefit of side access to the private rear garden measuring approx. 13 m / 42 ft. It is set out in extensive level lawn with patio area.
BER No. 106797590
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.