- Exceptionally well-presented and extended family home of approximately 133 sqm (1,432 sqft) provides excellent family accommodation.
- Superb open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen, well finished with solid white oak doors, solid/engineered oak floors downstairs and solid oak staircase.
- Gas fired central heating system with recently upgraded condenser boiler.
- Security alarm panel downstairs and upstairs. TV connection points for Sky and Virginmedia.
- Attractive landscaped front and rear garden with Indian sandstone paving.
- Superb location within this established residential development, close to both the M50 and a host of local amenities.
Boden Park is an excellent residential location, minutes from Rathfarnham Village, with an extensive range of amenities close by including a fantastic green space within the estate. Dublin City Centre is an easy commute of approximately 9km away. This well located development is also positioned within minutes of the M50 motorway and convenient to an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance. Leisure facilities are also in abundance. Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and many walks are on offer being at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains. For the shopping enthusiast Rathfarnham Village, Knocklyon shopping centre and Dundrum town centre are all nearby. Sure to be of high interest, early viewing comes advised.
- with a tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (1.90m x 4.30m)
- solid wood floor. Storage press underneath the stairs together with venting for tumble dryer.
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 3.50m)
- fully fitted solid oak kitchen with an excellent range of eye and floor level units, integrated Baumatic gas five ring hob, integrated Baumatic single oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Dining Room: (4.90m x 5.20m)
- pitched roof with skylight and French door out to the rear garden.
- Family Room: (3.00m x 3.70m)
- double doors leading into lounge.
- Lounge: (3.90m x 4.90m)
- feature box bay window overlooking the front of the property, wooden floors, black slate open fireplace.
- Master Bedroom: (3.80m x 3.80m)
- wooden floor, floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear and door to
- Ensuite: (0.99m x 1.80m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and bidet.
- Bedroom 2: (4.20m x 3.80m)
- wooden floors, floor to ceiling sliding mirror wardrobe, overlooks the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.30m x 2.60m)
- floor to ceiling sliding wardrobe, overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 1.80m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath and shower.
FRONT: Oatmeal granite path and pebble, landscaped garden with feature raised flower bed which borders the property with laurel hedging and a gated side passage giving direct access to the rear garden. REAR: Paved landscaped garden in Indian sandstone camel dust paving with pebbling and raised flower bed benches. A new wooden garden shed provides additional storage and there is a feature wood panelled wall.
BER No. 109593616
Energy Performance Indicator: 209.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.